Where to watch rugby league in Cebu

greatplace

greatplace

Where in Cebu can you watch rugby league in the down town area of Cebu.......The Australian channel has dumped rugby league games for the past 2 years.

I sure Phil at wombat's bar over on Mactan will have it......Its not for me I don't follow the rugby......He is a rugby league fan so I am assuming its the league he is wanting to watch.......or is it the international games that are going on now.

Just some bars where to watch......He drinks much of the time in the bar called Our Place I think its called when he's in Cebu but they don't have it.

Any places........Cheers

Ken Oath

Urban Cellar and Sand Trap have the games both rugby league and union via Setanta sports, but they are not in down town.

Wombat No More

No mate, I haven't got it as apparently my 'you beaut' Smart Bro 3G internet service, rarely delivers up to speed sufficient enough to stream it via internet. Wonderful country this, where consumer rights are ignored everywhere, but in this case the internet. Pay for a service and get total crap (and I've had em all and they're all the bloody same) coz they put in equipment necessary for the speed but then over subscribe it so that the speed is dramatically reduced and then ignore the customers with bullshit excuses...

hi , phil try this site www.vipbox.tv, i use this all the time to watch any rugby,and if i have flat screen tv in my room just hook up with a cable from my net book and its just like any tv , u have to play a little with it to stop the pop up adds , but once u get them out u go full screen and its as good as any live game, i use it with my smart bro

as for watching in a bar the old silver dollar has all the games on as well, there are only 5 places that i know off have it on, emerald irish and urban cellars in talamban, sand trap just beside country mall, and the old sliver dollar near Robinson, and also kiwi lodge has them now to

Edited by ron100
  • Like 1