Bikini bar busted in Mango Ave

spooks

:well as this is a PUBLIC forum all i can say is the place was closed down maybe because it was the littlest... and as you did your research did you happen to find the same name over and over and over as a owner.... hummmmmm "

No I did not find any names over and over. You clearly think that there are ...so name them, I know I could not. For a guy who has no interest at all you sure seem to think that you have a sound grasp of facts.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• spooks

• smokey

• Davaoeno

• Headshot

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You dont seem to understand the big problem here !!!! These woman were wearing make up and sleeveless blouses !! Only trollops and sluts and putas wear those kind of things !   But just in case hav

How can you rescue an adult from something they chose to do?   If they had an ID and birth recording system here that was from 21st century instead of the 3rd century BC (i bet the romans had more

and that is why they call it smoke and mirrors... its just mis direction.. and sure is not any of my business, of all the things in the philippines to get involved in owning a bar is on my list of tha

Posted Images

smokey

:well as this is a PUBLIC forum all i can say is the place was closed down maybe because it was the littlest... and as you did your research did you happen to find the same name over and over and over as a owner.... hummmmmm "

No I did not find any names over and over. You clearly think that there are ...so name them, I know I could not. For a guy who has no interest at all you sure seem to think that you have a sound grasp of facts.

And i do .... But a public forum is not the best place in the world to post your own name ... your more then welcome to open any type of business you want its your money.... What is it that bars generate the most of?,, Seems you are of the thinking that there is a lot of money to be made selling beer.,, Well you just did not look hard enough and that is all i can say, Who knows maybe i am wrong , lots of things change in a short time and i have been gone now over 6 months

Edited by smokey
smokey

YOU know spooks you seem like a nice guy and the same way i would not advise anyone to go to the deep south i would not invest money in a bikini bar in cebu , sure you can stay real small and fly under the radar but any time you deal in drinking and girls and mix in a foreigner there always seems to be problems.. just to many things you can not control when your in that type of business , There will always be bars and there will always be girls and with the two you get problems, forget the bar open a taco bell

jtmwatchbiz

And i do .... But a public forum is not the best place in the world to post your own name ... your more then welcome to open any type of business you want its your money.... What is it that bars generate the most of?,, Seems you are of the thinking that there is a lot of money to be made selling beer.,, Well you just did not look hard enough and that is all i can say, Who knows maybe i am wrong , lots of things change in a short time and i have been gone now over 6 months

sorry smokey but i will have to also agree that there is no cebu bar mafia, altho the concept does neatly fit into your usual underworld, connected, behind-the-scenes wise-guy fantasy template

Edited by jtmwatchbiz
  • Like 1
streak03

Maybe the monthly donation to the boys in blue was late..haha

• Like 1
JamesMusslewhite

James - i think you missed my earlier post. I dont see anywhere that is says that the Aussie had anything at all to do with the bikini bar . I think the writer of the article just combined the two stories to get the maximum exploitation out of the 2 stories.

And re hiring a 17 year old vs an 18 year old - I assume how easy it is to borrow a sisters ID or even buy fake ID here . There were 17 ? girls working there and 1 slipped thru the cracks. None of them were apparently unclothed, doing p*orn videos, having sex etc . [ even though i doubt if any of them were a virgin ! ]

I re-read the article and I believe you are quite right, the article poorly mixed to separate events in one poorly written report. The Australian mentioned twice in this article is believed to be sick pup propositioning little boys. The girly bar is obviously owned by a local, and shows that the PNP enforces the local bars, as they should, and if the owner/manager actually knew they were employing minors. Now if the girl(s) had given false ID and falsified their information when being interview for the job, than I wonder if the owners will be prosecuted. I am sure they may still be fined as to make them more diligent, but would they also be prosecuted? Interesting at best to see how it plays out in the legal system.... .

shamgod41

What a weird conflation of two different stories.

Spooks, so I gather you're a bar owner. What do you think is going on here with Sisters Bar? Sounds like the owner pissed off someone he shouldn't have.

Alan S

I cant comment on Cebu bars, I know nothig about them.

However, I did live in Angeles for a while, and what used to amaze me was that a girl would have an official ID card issued by the Angeles mayors office, plus her weekly hygiene check card (again, issued by the Mayor). These would clearly show her age and are official documents.

But, if the police raid a bar, it is NO defence for the owner to say he had relied upon them.

In fact, there are no official documents that are absolute proof of her age, so what the authorities do is get a dentist to judge their age by the state of their teeth.

(I know it works with horses, but...)

In all the raids and "rescues" I have heard about, most of those that are "rescued" promptly make their way back to a bar job.

For many, it is good money, and even without going out with a customer, the pay is more than they would get in other jobs.

Headshot

YOU know spooks you seem like a nice guy and the same way i would not advise anyone to go to the deep south i would not invest money in a bikini bar in cebu , sure you can stay real small and fly under the radar but any time you deal in drinking and girls and mix in a foreigner there always seems to be problems.. just to many things you can not control when your in that type of business , There will always be bars and there will always be girls and with the two you get problems, forget the bar open a taco bell

Robert, do you realise that Spooks OWNED a bar for several years? I'm guessing that he knows more about the ins and outs of the bar business (and dealing with government officials concerning the bar business) in the Philippines than any of us do.

KennyF
Now if the girl(s) had given false ID and falsified their information when being interview for the job, than I wonder if the owners will be prosecuted.

I believe it's the same "up to the shagger to ascertain the age of the shaggee" that they use if they catch a guy with an underage girl.

As Alan S has said, if the police raid a bar, it is NO defense for the owner to say he had relied upon documents to prove age.

KonGC

spooks

"Robert, do you realise that Spooks OWNED a bar for several years? I'm guessing that he knows more about the ins and outs of the bar business (and dealing with government officials concerning the bar business) in the Philippines than any of us do. "

Shhh.... I know nothing lol. In fairness things can change fast, yet i have detected that it is less difficult in Cebu now if you follow the City hall rules to the letter for Smokey www.spookscdo.com we made our money from beer and pizza, we needed workers to stay in and work otherwise no one would come in!! the side of bar business you are referring to is not mainstream income unless the bar is aimed at that market. yes it is possible with careful management to direct your aim!!

Edited by spooks
  • Like 1
Reynaldo

Maybe the work of the ex-mama san Tina. hehehe

spooks

I cant comment on Cebu bars, I know nothing about them.

However, I did live in Angeles for a while, and what used to amaze me was that a girl would have an official ID card issued by the Angeles mayors office, plus her weekly hygiene check card (again, issued by the Mayor). These would clearly show her age and are official documents. One of those quirks of the 'system' where checks and balances means that NBI can check anything they like using their criteria. CIDG being part of PNP can be restricted by local authorities in favour of their own city police but not NBI

But, if the police raid a bar, it is NO defence for the owner to say he had relied upon them.

In fact, there are no official documents that are absolute proof of her age, so what the authorities do is get a dentist to judge their age by the state of their teeth. The best defense is a good offense, the most any employer be it bar or otherwise can do is to have local city hall clearance an NSO authenticated copy of the Birth Cert and NBI clearance. All 3 sets would make it very difficult for anyone in authority to raise age issues as each of the 'check and balancers ' has provided own documentation.

(I know it works with horses, but...) this is an internationally discredited system of aging, yet accepted here by the NBI for the purpose of aging bar girls, no wonder bar owners have stables!!

In all the raids and "rescues" I have heard about, most of those that are "rescued" promptly make their way back to a bar job.

For many, it is good money, and even without going out with a customer, the pay is more than they would get in other jobs. Yes absolutely true and some DSWD have been trying to get some to sign affidavits not to go back to work in a bar highly illegal as the work is legal and has permits to say so.

Edited by spooks
  • Like 1
Headshot

Spooks, you have to use some color other than blue. Blue is Davaoeno's color... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Like 1
Point 1 It was reported that Eric Berger kidnapped Ella Joy Point 2 The Police took action Point 3 The PNP police confirmed that Eric was guilty sounds like a pretty workable system !!

Im tired of comparisons like this, I know that Berger don't like to be used in all cases when shit bags break the law and taking advantage of people.

Berger could prove he was innocent!

You claim that PNP lie about the girls age?

And that the bar owner can prove that they are over 18?

Why is it so important for people here to defend almost all offenses committed by foreigners here in the Philippines?

You want that the Philippines should be a safe haven for criminal aliens?

Everyone knows that the police here are doing and have done much wrong, but that does not mean that everything they do is wrong!

Show me the country in the world with a police force that does not do anything wrong.

My opinion is get rid of criminal garbage here in the Philippines, particularly foreigners!

(and please do not compare with speeding or not to renew the visa)

Edited by HTM