Bikini bar busted in Mango Ave

smokey

"maybe one of the rocket scientist here in the forum can start a male strip ((( dance ))) club sure it would be packed with the business women if you notice many of the most powerful men in cebu have a wife behind them ,, if my wife said she wanted to go there i would not say no ... hey maybe frosty can get a job after all NO NASTY STUFF JUST YOUNG GUYS ACTING SILLY ON STAGE WHILE WOMEN SCREAM AND PAY 400 PESO FOR AN ICE TEA"

There are already more than a few and in some 400 pesos for an ice tea is cheap, so you are not aiming at the top end of the market, ur nobbly knees contest might make up for it, as you are keen will name it in ur honour,.....Smokey Rockets

there are 1 million female clubs in the Philippines each fighting to get people in , another is dancing but that takes a lot of space my wife and many of the women seem to enjoy watching these dance shows over and over .... maybe a dance contest type place where the customers get a vote and Saturday a finalist with seats at 500 each plus some food and drink ,, best part is its a giving that it should not be shut down because first no real nasty and second almost every politician has a wife who can get real mean , we once had a problem in a court and my wife said hey we can fix that . I said how i heard the judge is very strict, she said i am the relative to his wife and she is much more strict and meaner then him

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• spooks

• smokey

• Davaoeno

• Headshot

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You dont seem to understand the big problem here !!!! These woman were wearing make up and sleeveless blouses !! Only trollops and sluts and putas wear those kind of things !   But just in case hav

How can you rescue an adult from something they chose to do?   If they had an ID and birth recording system here that was from 21st century instead of the 3rd century BC (i bet the romans had more

and that is why they call it smoke and mirrors... its just mis direction.. and sure is not any of my business, of all the things in the philippines to get involved in owning a bar is on my list of tha

Posted Images

JSL-USMC

We Baptist wont even F*** standing up because someome may think we are DANCING

• Like 1
Skywalker

I've seen you Baptists 'standing' up in church, looks like dancing to me!

• Admin (Retired)
broden

what happens in church stays in church

• Like 1
Davaoeno

isnt it kind of dangerous dancing around with all them rattlesnakes ??

• Like 1
smokey

isnt it kind of dangerous dancing around with all them rattlesnakes ??

never say snake when my wife is packing

• Like 2