Checklist of Documentary Requirements

For Applications for Conversion to Non-Quota Immigrant by Marriage

(Section 13, para. A)

1. Duly notarized letter of application by the Filipino spouse;

2. General Application Form duly accomplished and notarized (
BI
Form No. MCL -07-01);

3. NSO authenticated copy of Birth certificate of Filipino spouse;

4. NSO authenticated copy of the Marriage Contract of alien and Filipino spouse or authenticated by the Philippine embassy/consulate nearest to or in the place where the marriage was solemnized;

5. Bureau of Immigration (
BI
) Clearance Certificate; and

6. Plain photocopy of passport of alien spouse showing dates of arrival and authorized stay.

Checklist of Documentary Requirements

For Applicants for Amendment of Probationary Non-Quota Immigrant Visa to Permanent Resident Visa

(Section 13, para. A)

1. Duly notarized letter request from the petitioner-Filipino spouse;

2. General Application Form duly accomplished and notarized (
BI
) Form No. MCL-07-01;

3. Valid ACR I-Card;

4. Valid passport of applicant; and

5. Bureau of Immigration (
BI
) Clearance Certificate.

Edited by misty
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• misty

• JLG

• Mik

• jazzy

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Misty ....... that is some great info .... that must be the latest ....... well at least until next week ..... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :angry:

tom_shor
Thanks Misty ....... that is some great info .... that must be the latest ....... well at least until next week ..... :rolleyes::angry::D

Now all you need to do is keep her drunk long enough to marry you. :rolleyes:

Hi Misty

This is very informative and thank you. I am just whether there is a particular format of a letter of petition. How should it be worded as I am the petitioner?

jazzy

CaptainJackson
Now all you need to do is keep her drunk long enough to marry you. :lmao:

:lol: B) :rolleyes::lol::lol::lol:

What is the difference from the old requirements?

Old requirements requires medical clearance, NBI clearance, baranggay clearance, bank statements, land titles and financial capacity.

Hi Misty

This is very informative and thank you. I am just whether there is a particular format of a letter of petition. How should it be worded as I am the petitioner?

jazzy

No particular format for the letter. It's just a formality and a cover letter that comes along with the requirement. Just state the reason why you want your husband to be a resident and show support on his side. Just make sure that your petition letter has been notarized together with the application form prior to filing it to the Bureau of Immigration.

Old requirements requires medical clearance, NBI clearance, baranggay clearance, bank statements, land titles and financial capacity.

Great , thanks for the update.

Great , thanks for the update.

So no need for the medical form etc when applying in a phil embassy abroad?

Wonder why the embassy site has not been updated??

Three (3) original copies of the medical report form (FA Form No.11) with:

Edited by fred42
So no need for the medical form etc when applying in a phil embassy abroad?

Wonder why the embassy site has not been updated??

Three (3) original copies of the medical report form (FA Form No.11) with:

Where did you find this information, Misty?

From the Bureau of Immigration, Intramurous, Manila. When we amended my husband's 13A probationary to 13A permanent. The new requirements was just implemented last 14th January 2008. There's an officer with his assistants checking on your requirements prior to submission and they'll give you a checklist with the new 13A requirements. The only thing that needs to be accomplished there is the BI Clearance Certificate. Once you have that BI Clearance Certificate and paid all the necessary fees, you'll submit all the documents to window 5. Don't forget to bring a duplicate copy of all documents submitted, the person in charge at Window 5 will stamp your duplicate copy "received". She informed us to bring that duplicate copy once we received the Notice of Apperance from them. Waiting for the Notice of Apperance now.....

Forgot to add that they also have a new application form. When we were there last August, we obtained a copy of the application form and the requirements, by the time we amended my husband's 13A last January, it's all new. He has to fill up the new application form and have it notarized as well as having my letter of petition notarized, too.