Looking to rent a Club/Bar In Cebu

aboutshelan

I am actually looking to rent a club in Cebu.

Do let me know if there are any offers.

Do get back to me as soon as possible.

ADMINISTRATOR'S NOTE: You may wish to read the rules, prior to posting again.

Edited by Paul
Email and contact information removed.
Sushi Boy

Well since Paul didn't delete this topic I will advise this.

Whichever project you invest in please and I repeat please utilize a well qualified lawyer and don't do anything behind the scenes or under the table in this country because you will most undoubtedly loose in the end.

I know a guy here who went this route and lost tons of money investing in a club with someone he thought was honest and trustworthy and he will eventually pay more money in court fees and lawyers than he lost just to try and teach someone a lesson.

And in the end he will never get the money back even if he wins in court.

Faluango

Theres plenty of clubs for lease/sale but making it work is not as easy as you might think

Theres plenty of clubs for lease/sale but making it work is not as easy as you might think

Can you name some?
Faluango

Can you name some?

Not here

Edited by Faluango
smokey

i have know a few guys who lost money..... first you buy club of course you DONT own the land then you remodel and all is well then grand opening again great ... then your overwhelmed with problems and find yourself leaving of course you cant sell your club and you only hope you can get out of town soon