Anyone got a link to the boxing?

BossHog

Sitting on a 100 Mb's connection but haven't a clue where to find one of them streaming sites.

(It's not gonna be on TV here and the MRS wants to watch it live instead of torrented)

Much appreciated in advance.

Cheers Y'all

spooks

sorry the fight is done Wiziwig had many links , sad to say too many did not connect same for VIP on demand.

enoonmai

I watched the HBO feed with this but I think you need a VPN. Constant freezing with my 2Mb connection. Very frustrating. Now I'm watching it delayed on Solar Sports. 3 minutes of boxing and 20 min commercials, even more frustrating.

• Like 1

Justin.tv

Or you can go to a sports bar and watch it live and grab some good food........

Too late anyway. Pac didn't win.

spooks

The feed on same was no better here in manila on 1mb where it is usually better than most provincial 3mb connection. Speed test showed was getting 35kbs instead of 1mb plus which is pretty standard. Same yesterday for the rugby the all black game was stop start less of a problem for the wallaby game and no issue come the spring boks the download speeds started badly and slowly improved. PLDT just so not much more fun in the Philippines