Countdown : Pacquiao vs Bradley - Wanna Bet ?

Beserker101

Beserker101

MP is not a natural welterweight , that's why he has no KO power .

the truth ^ .. & Pacquiao weighed in at an all-time career high of 147 for this fight >< the limit (Bradley @ 146)

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beserker101

• enoonmai

• Davaoeno

• HeyMike

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't think he can beat Mayweather and what does he gain in respect by beating Bradley? And maybe he doesn't. He's rich and famous beyond his wildest dreams, he has business and political opportunit

well the one you posted on stealing the refrigerator was much more retarded

I saw the fight and I think Manny got robbed but, so did Marquez in his 3 fights with Manny. Personally, I don't think Manny has won a fight for over a year. I know the Philippinos will have their pri

Posted Images

Voyager

I bet one Bradley, I had a friend in Vegas put down for me a 5 dollar bet. Man I'm rich now and at 5 to one odds I have 25 bucks coming from my friend.

This is just boxing at it's bottom. I watched the fight, viewed it again when when it was played here and Manny was the winner. Look at the numbers. Manny threw more punches, landed more and had more power blows.

What does all this mean? A re-match of course, a titile champ always gets another fight and the next one will be for even more money. I made a whole 25US on the last bet going for Bradley but on the rematch I will go for Manny and then he will onounce his retirement.

Only my two cents

the truth ^ .. & Pacquiao weighed in at an all-time career high of 147 for this fight >< the limit (Bradley @ 146)

IMO he was the most punishing puncher in 130 pound weight class.

Voyager

I think my posts make no sense at time buy yours lost me!

Stranded Shipscook

easy to see why the UFC has left boxing in the dust -

post-8399-0-56507300-1339409124_thumb.jpg

i could not resist it

:troll:

Beserker101

spock.gif

. Edited by Beserker101

Manny has 25 Million reasons to go for a rematch in November lol

He can use it for:

1. His election campaign

2. His new ministry

3. His retirement fund

But i'd rather watch old Rocky movies than watch the rematch in Nov. 10. Rocky has better actors and more exciting fights. ;)

http://ifiwereblank.blogspot.com/2012/06/june-11-2012-day-after-pacquiao-bradley.html

• Like 1

Punch Stats for the fight...

A8CiV.png

Beserker101

This controversy effectively covers up the fact that it was another boring 12rds

of two boxers that couldn't crack an egg w/ a hammer or that Pacquiao couldn't

finish a fighter w/ a fractured left foot & twisted right ankle -

There is a positive side of Pacquiao losing to Bradley, now we don't have to endure

Marquez vs Pacquiao 4 in the fall .

http://www.boxingnew...ed-right-ankle/

• Like 1
3stripes

Does not look like someone that has been in a 12 round fight

81049130_crop_650x440.jpg?1337706075

cebubird

Just read a thing on Yahoo sports listing 5 most controversial decisions and this fight was one of the 5.

HeyMike

I read somewhere that Bradley's manager thought Bradley lost 8 rounds to 3. Don't know if this is true, but if it is....

enoonmai

I read somewhere that Bradley's manager thought Bradley lost 8 rounds to 3. Don't know if this is true, but if it is....

Bob Arum, the promoter, said that but the quote was 8 rounds to 4. Bradley's manager, Cameron Dunkin, has denied he said it. Arum also said Bradley told him before the decision was announced that he tried but couldn't beat Pacquiao. That is plausible because it looked to me that Bradley was resigned to losing but I wouldn't put much stock in Arum, everything he says or does is self-serving.

Beserker101

Judges Ford, Roth defend unpopular Bradley-Pacquiao scores; 'This isn't American Idol'

Judges Duane Ford and Jerry Roth defended the scores that handed Timothy Bradley a split decision over Manny Pacquiao, Saturday (Sunday, PHL time) in Las Vegas, saying Sunday (Monday, PHL time) that they stood by their work.

In separate interviews with Steve Carp of the Las Vegas Review-Journal, the two shrugged off CompuBox statistics that had the Filipino ring icon dominating in every field, including total punches landed (34 percent to 19 percent), jabs landed (24 percent to 11 percent), and power punches landed (39 percent to 28 percent).

"I thought Bradley gave Pacquiao a boxing lesson," said the 74-year-old Ford, who had it 115-113 for Bradley. "I thought a lot of the rounds were close. Pacquiao missed a lot of punches and I thought he was throwing wildly."

Ford added, "This isn't American Idol. If I judge for the people, I shouldn't be a judge. I went in with a clear mind and judged each round."

The 71-year-old Roth, the lone voice who gave Pacquiao the win, said, "I'm looking for effective aggressiveness. I thought Pacquiao won a lot of the early rounds, and I thought Bradley came on in the end. That's why I gave Bradley the last three rounds. But I still thought Pacquiao had done enough to win."

Ford has been a Nevada judge since the late 1970s, while Roth started in the early 1980s.

CJ Ross, the third judge, opted not to return calls or comment.

Carp also interviewed Nevada Athletic Commission chairman Skip Avansino, who said, "We had three seasoned professionals working and I don't question their determinations.

"Unless something is brought to your attention that there was improper behavior, we're not going to take any action. I'm not going to second-guess our judges."

Pacquiao's manager, Bob Arum, has made noise that a rematch would be done somewhere other than Nevada, but the Pac-Man himself said he was fine with having more bouts in Las Vegas.

"I prefer to fight in Las Vegas. I love Vegas, especially the MGM. They promoted a lot of my fights here. I prefer to come back here." - AMD, GMA News

http://www.gmanetwor...t-american-idol

3stripes

Poor Mayweather, may never fight again

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/boxing/wires/06/12/2080.ap.box.mayweather.jail.1st.ld.writethru.0530/index.html

AS VEGAS (AP) - Lawyers for Floyd Mayweather Jr. say the undefeated champion is getting out of shape in solitary confinement and may never fight again if he's not released from the cramped Las Vegas jail cell where he began serving a three-month sentence earlier this month.

In an emergency motion filed Monday, lawyers asked the court to move him into the general jail population - something that jail officials had avoided out of fear for the celebrity's safety - or put him in house arrest for the rest of his sentence.

Got off lightly mate. Hope you rot inside