Countdown : Pacquiao vs Bradley - Wanna Bet ?

Beserker101

Beserker101

Well, for one, Whippy made a ton of money. He put 50 British pounds on Bradley to win at 25 to 1 odds and won 1250 British pounds. I guess this next year he will be staying in the Philippines even longer. Woo hoo... Of course, it's pretty obvious that somebody had a whole lot more money riding on this fight than that, but then since the fight was in Las Vegas, I'll leave it to everyone's imagination to guess who that might be.

We used a Brit stream & the announcers had Pacquiao winning 12 rds to 0, they see things differently including the odds over the pond,

Bradley has no power, he's slower than Manny, & has really fought no one = serious underdog ... congratulations to your friend !

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beserker101

• enoonmai

• Davaoeno

• HeyMike

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't think he can beat Mayweather and what does he gain in respect by beating Bradley? And maybe he doesn't. He's rich and famous beyond his wildest dreams, he has business and political opportunit

well the one you posted on stealing the refrigerator was much more retarded

I saw the fight and I think Manny got robbed but, so did Marquez in his 3 fights with Manny. Personally, I don't think Manny has won a fight for over a year. I know the Philippinos will have their pri

Posted Images

enoonmai
We used a Brit stream & the announcers had Pacquiao winning 12 rds to 0, they see things differently including the odds over the pond,

Nope, the HBO team called it the same 119-110 Pacquiao. They showered him with praise throughout. They were speechless when the decision was announced which was a first I think, but only momentarily. The stream I was watching was so bad I couldn't tell but when I watched it delayed it was actually pretty close.

Beserker101

when I watched it delayed it was actually pretty close.

agreed on this ^, Pac slowed down after the 6th, the rumors were that he had a distractive camp

... & it showed -

Headshot

someone is delusional if they believe that !!

Well...you know how those Brits are...

Headshot

congratulations to your friend !

That is just WRONG on so many levels.

• Like 1
  • Admin (Retired)
broden

i don't really care who won or lost the fight as far as officially recording it goes

but i never liked the idea of a belt changing hands on a split decision

in a split decision the original holder of the belt should retain it the boxer who got majority should get the recorded win and an automatic rematch should kick in

• Like 1
BossHog

Just watched it.

fecking hell.

how could any sane person figure that bradley won.

I'm not sure I'll watch boxing again.

the fix is so very obviously in.

sickens me.

Edited by BossHog
Stranded Shipscook

A sad day for the Philippines.

• Admin (Retired)
broden

it would be a sadder day if it was a clean loss

but since it's controversial

well they can controverse over it

• Like 1
BossHog

sigh

Edited by BossHog
dennis1105

The sad day for the Philippines came years ago when they decided to make a high school dropout who hits people for money a national hero. If Bradley had lost, would anyone be saying "it's a sad day for the USA" ? Of course not........

Dennis

Cipro

Pro boxing judges are typically given wide latitude in scoring, and Bradley was pretty aggressive in every round, particularly in the beginning of each round and just overall. He was also very hard to hit, and landed quite a few punches. I would have called it a draw, but I can see where taking the title in something so close is sort of crappy.

Stranded Shipscook

The sad day for the Philippines came years ago when they decided to make a high school dropout who hits people for money a national hero. If Bradley had lost, would anyone be saying "it's a sad day for the USA" ? Of course not........

Dennis

He is the people's hero.They can identify with him. It's all they got. A dream come true.

One can not compare this with the USA. Although a little, the voting there is also more based upon popularity than on academic achievement.

Davaoeno
I'm not sure I'll watch boxing again.

just like in your life whenever some girl turned you down or broke your heart you swore you would never ask another one out !! :ROFLMAO:

Mandingo

I saw the fight and I think Manny got robbed but, so did Marquez in his 3 fights with Manny. Personally, I don't think Manny has won a fight for over a year. I know the Philippinos will have their pride hurt but, they didn't complain when Marquez beat him and Manny got the victory. Maybe a little Karma???????

Dennis

I was thinking exactly what you said. In Pacquiao/Marquez 3, Pacman clearly lost (IMO) but was given the decision anyway because he's the champ and there was lot's of money on the line for future fights with other opponents. Karma just sunk it's teeth into Manny's ass.

I am waiting now for Floyds comments on the fight :D