Countdown : Pacquiao vs Bradley - Wanna Bet ?

Beserker101

dennis1105

I didn't see the fight, but a lot are saying MP got robbed. Opinions?

I saw the fight and I think Manny got robbed but, so did Marquez in his 3 fights with Manny. Personally, I don't think Manny has won a fight for over a year. I know the Philippinos will have their pride hurt but, they didn't complain when Marquez beat him and Manny got the victory. Maybe a little Karma???????

Dennis

• Like 2
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beserker101

• enoonmai

• Davaoeno

• HeyMike

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't think he can beat Mayweather and what does he gain in respect by beating Bradley? And maybe he doesn't. He's rich and famous beyond his wildest dreams, he has business and political opportunit

well the one you posted on stealing the refrigerator was much more retarded

I saw the fight and I think Manny got robbed but, so did Marquez in his 3 fights with Manny. Personally, I don't think Manny has won a fight for over a year. I know the Philippinos will have their pri

Posted Images

It looks like , as one poster mentioned before, the gambling interest arranged the Bradley's win IMO. MP won clearly 7 rounds and should get at least the split decision in his favor.

Not surprised by the results.

dennis1105

As in politics..... votes don't count..... vote counters count.

Since everybody says that Manny is a walking super-human, he could have just knocked Bradley out and then their wouldn't have been a vote. He didn't do that though, did he?????

Dennis

oops- someone's not getting enough attention !!

Who seeks attention? Faluango or Daveono?

Davaoeno

Damn- this was an expensive day !! Fortunately Berserker was more concerned about spelling than money !!

Either you are willing to put your money where your mouth is - or you're not !

Edited by DAVAOENO
  • Like 1
Beserker101

Since everybody says that Manny is a walking super-human, he could have just knocked Bradley out and then their wouldn't have been a vote. He didn't do that though, did he?????

Dennis

Pacquiao has gone into the 12th round 6 consecutive times now, he has no power @ welterweight,

... the end draws nigh for the 33 yr old ex-champion -

• Like 2
easy44

I think the fight could have gone either way and the decision was fair. Manny just didn't have what was needed to put Bradley away in the last couple of rounds. I think he thought he had the fight won and was coasting - or ran out of gas. I would say ran out of gas.

cebubird

Well in fairness to the Filipinos, every one I heard after last fight thought Marquez won it, and most of the writersas well.

This time ALL the other sports/news outlets at the fight, had Pacquio winning by a comfortable margin.

Somebody made a TON of money on this fight, and Arum(who handles both fighters)said he will make a TON of money on the Nov rematch, but that "this was a travesty:"

To me on a scale of a million important things in the world-this wouldn't make the list-as would no other entertainment/sporting event.

Beserker101

Damn- this was an expensive day !! Fortunately Berserker was more concerned about spelling than money !!

Either you are willing to put your money where your mouth is - or you're not !

the fact that you expected even money on a 5-1 underdog tells me one thing chump >

head_up_your_ass2.jpg

Davaoeno

mmmm I offered Berserker a bet which if he had accepted it he would have won 10,000 pesos and i would have lost 10,000 pesos. but he turned the bet down - and now he says that i am the chump ???

Any day that I save 10,000 I am more than willing to be a chump !!

But of course the real question is -- if I am a chump for saving 10,000 pesos - exactly what is Berserker who just lost the 10,000 he could have won ?

shamgod41

Normally, the boxing etiquette is that you have to convincingly beat the champ to take his belt.

Sounds like this was another crooked day for boxing.

Headshot

Somebody made a TON of money on this fight

Well, for one, Whippy made a ton of money. He put 50 British pounds on Bradley to win at 25 to 1 odds and won 1250 British pounds. I guess this next year he will be staying in the Philippines even longer. Woo hoo... Of course, it's pretty obvious that somebody had a whole lot more money riding on this fight than that, but then since the fight was in Las Vegas, I'll leave it to everyone's imagination to guess who that might be.

Edited by Headshot
Davaoeno
25 to 1 odds

someone is delusional if they believe that !!

• Like 1
Beserker101

Any day that I save 10,000 I am more than willing to be a chump !!

then you have achieved your goal, you saved $230.00 & attained level 10 of chumpdom - grats

... your understanding of sports wagering is non-sequitur .