Stretching My Funds

wayneseymour01

lazydays

Living on the cheap is more fun in the Philippines!

post-6307-0-85210200-1339346345_thumb.jpg

• Like 2
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smokey

• wayneseymour01

• Brucewayne

• broden

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

in that case i seriously suggest that you do not invest in anything .

well as to me when and if you find your self burdened with to many big screen TV or to many cars ,, or bikes dont suffer alone just drop them off at my house and i will take them without charging you

your heart is in the right place but your body might not like it... riding a jeep is low cost but riding a jeep in traffic for hours is to me like smoking a carton a day...

Posted Images

• Admin (Retired)
broden

Living on the cheap is more fun in the Philippines!

a 3 hour tour

• Like 1
wayneseymour01

welcome to the forum how does that foot in your mouth feel..... my wife is 53 and i am 61 so there goes your first look before you leap stupid statement ,,, i guess i get tired of hearing about all the guys who claim they move to the Philippines so they can live in the jungle with the lion cloth shorts... you want to live off the grid do it ,,, but just because you want to do something don't make your way of living better then everyone elses.. ,, personally i really dont care how or where you chose to live i would move to a tree house but for now i cant as there is no place to park my car and the tree blocks my cable TV /// sorry had to go back and see if i read you right you have not lived in the us for what 12 ri 15 years ? So what is your point on socially accepted things us... you left so move on

OK smokey I apologize for sounding Hostile, just didn't appreciate the poking, since I'm seriously seeking info .I didn't just leave the US by choice members of my family including my mother died so I had to go to take care of arrangements of their personal business and after their deaths I had no desire to return. My girl friend is also 52 going on 53, like myself, I'm just trying to make sure I cover my bases before I move I have discussed this with her to let her know I'm not one of limitless funds and there is to be ho exceptions of me caring for the extended family at each turn-around which she understands I have made my arrangement with a way out in case things do go south, She also by the way have no desires to move from the Philippines, we have also discussed that. Just so we get things straight I am not expecting to live like a king in no way shape or form ( been there done that and was miserable )I just want to live.having my safety valve intact i feel once I can get all the info out there on the country , its people and culture I can a simulate into it. In the cayman Islands I have many Filipino friends and have talked to them extensively but also want to do my own research and info gathering and not go by what they say alone. So again If I seemed hostile in my last comment I apologize.

wayneseymour01

a 3 hour tour

as I said before just seeking info if you have something in the way of serious down to earth info to go by ....*^&%$*(( :)

• Admin (Retired)
broden

as I said before just seeking info if you have something in the way of serious down to earth info to go by ....*^&%$*(( :)

it's all good

hinay hinay

ft_chief

I'm not the rest of you guys that need all the comforts of the US thats why I dont live there. and I guess for some unknow reason you left too but still want the same standard of living Its not that I'm not sure but as any smart person would do I'm looking to see what I'm going to face alot of people have negative comments for me and about me I dont mind that insight helps ..did you buy a car when you were in the big so called woderful US without first readig the consumer reports or talking to the dealer first? life is a crap shoot but you search your options and weigh your alternatives first. sounds like many of you took a leap before doing what I'm doing and didnt prepare yourself or had to recoil from the culture shock ..so much for american intunuity. I am putting my ducks in a row ..thats why I'm on this forum..thanks to all those who have sincere comments anas for those who poke fun and are negative ..wel you know what I say to you...go....yourselves... you made mistakes I'm sure I just want serious non-subjective feedback so I dont make the mistakes that many of you ..like it sounds have done..Thanks

Wayne, I think you have a good handle on what to expect when you move to PH. You seem to be well traveled and seasoned so you should

have no problems adapting to the Philippine lifestyle and culture. Take the plunge and remember "Its more fun in the Philippines".

• Like 1
Davaoeno

Smokey you sound like You're only here for your desires because its not socially accepted in most areas of the united states, living here & has a "YOUNG" girlfriend or wife well you can kiss my ass, you got a cultural shock youre probable one of those

decrepit old bastards with little girls,

wow ! 12 posts and already he is accusing people he doesnt know of being perverts !! Posts like this show that Linc is indeed capable of attracting the bottom of the barrel . And worse than that - he is allowed to get away with it !!

This guy thinks that an appology somehow makes up for making accusations like that ?? And for that he gets an " its all good " ??? Sorry Broden but it is far from all good !! This forum is rapidly going downhill .

smokey

wow ! 12 posts and already he is accusing people he doesnt know of being perverts !! Posts like this show that Linc is indeed capable of attracting the bottom of the barrel . And worse than that - he is allowed to get away with it !!

This guy thinks that an appology somehow makes up for making accusations like that ?? And for that he gets an " its all good " ??? Sorry Broden but it is far from all good !! This forum is rapidly going downhill .

dude its be kind to new guys week ....

Davaoeno

I have no problem being kind to new guys who misunderstand something, or have jaded attitudes about the culture here, but I dont have the slightest bit of compassion to anyone who comes charging in accusing long term members of being perverts with little girls !!

smokey

I have no problem being kind to new guys who misunderstand something, or have jaded attitudes about the culture here, but I dont have the slightest bit of compassion to anyone who comes charging in accusing long term members of being perverts with little girls !!

Its so close to sunday and i have not gotten my church cloths washed yet... so i am felling kind of fatherly /// bless you son

• Like 1

Smokey you sound like You're only here for your desires because its not socially accepted in most areas of the united states, living here & has a "YOUNG" girlfriend or wife well you can kiss my ass, you got a cultural shock youre probable one of those

decrepit old bastards with little girls,

After reading this post I wonder how much does it take here to get banned. old bastard with little girls is apparently not enough.

• Like 1
wayneseymour01

hey I was genuine I apologised

wayneseymour01

I said I apologize ..what more do you want dude? havnet you made apologies in your life before? apprently not because you're a perfect human, wow!!!! never knew perfect humans were made by God I thought he was the only perfect being ...but here you are
wayneseymour01

I said I apologize ..what more do you want dude? havnet you made apologies in your life before? apprently not because you're a perfect human, wow!!!! never knew perfect humans were made by God I thought he was the only perfect being ...but here you are Cuda

wayneseymour01

DAVAOENO I'm sorry I'm not perfect like you that dont make mistakes I said my apologises smokey and to all you want blood too?