• Not sure
    • Don't watch footy
  3. 3. South Africa or England

• South Africa
    • England
    • Not sure
    • Don't watch footy

Paul

For the record, all teams won that I knew would win.

The All Blacks played as expected, waxing the floor with Ireland.

Australia, well, if they play the same way they did yesterday, against New Zealand I mean, they will have their asses handed to them. That kind of reminds me of last year. :D

South Africa, they need a bit of tightening up. But, that as a reasonable win at 22 to 17.

• 2 weeks later...
Paul

Yesterday's games, unfortunately, I missed. Damned power and cable were out most of the day.

But, I see my All Black's just completely annihilated Ireland again - 60 to 0

Wallabies, although winning, just did squeak by, at a 1 point lead over Wales. 20 to 19, final.

South Africa over England, not as well as I had thought they would do, at 2 to 0 in the end.

3stripes

Well, had they played better yesterday, they would not have ended up with such a close score. From what I saw, Australia did not win that game, as much as Wales lost it. Their answer to receiving the damned football was to kick it, not run it. Playing like that, they deserved to lose.

Lasts too long? Let's see here. An American football game takes about three hours to play, although the actual game time is only one hour, total.

A game of rugby lasts two 40 minute time periods, with a ten minute break in between.

normally there's about 11 minutes of play in a game of NFL which just about sums it up. Rugby is 40 minutes non stop each half

Paul

normally there's about 11 minutes of play in a game of NFL which just about sums it up. Rugby is 40 minutes non stop each half

I suggest you watch more sports on television. Now, you and I lock horns all too often. So, unless you have something to post that directly relates to rugby, stay out of this thread. I am not in the mood to deal with you , today. And, I will not. Be warned.

spooks

The all black game just asked answered the two questions from last week.

1/ are the Irish a better side

2/ will the all blacks turn up

a sort of no and yes scenario. The all blacks will now be looking at why they gifted 10 missed kicking points and what to do about it plus more on how to create then open gaps around the fringe for support runners to run hard yards that destroy the straight line across defense. That level if intensity is the difference between the good and the great. yesterday we saw a very very good side looking to be great. There is not 60 points difference between wales and Ireland and by extension the Wallabies. I suspect that any of the three would have found it a very very long afternoon( except of course it was evening)

Edited by spooks
spooks

USA V Italy ko in 15 minutes time(Cebu Time 10:30am) Trying to find a channel may be the hardest part I see a reference to Universal sports VIp box office is suggesting a chanel but I see n this before the chanel is live but nothing showing. Anyway enjoy Just discovered that Universal sports is pay chanel. And that VIP box office have done it again advertized a chanel and not done anything with it

Edited by spooks