• Not sure
    • Don't watch footy
  3. 3. South Africa or England

• South Africa
    • England
    • Not sure
    • Don't watch footy

Paul

Okay, so who are your favorites to win this weekend?

Edited by Paul
Paul

Dang. Someone agrees with me? I'm shocked. :)

spritsail
Dang. Someone agrees with me? I'm shocked.

European football also starts this weekend - England vv Belgium. I didn't know they were also playing a 7 nations rugby matches. I thinks you have to get it right - footy is probably english football or soccer? . Footy is also Australian without rules - soccer and rugby combined - only macho aussies can play , footy is maybe also american style football - a game, totally incomprehensible to the rest of the world.

Paul

Call it whatever you want. It is still Rugby, and still my favorite sport, especially when my team is playing.

Football to you is Soccer to us yanks.

Rugby to you is football to us yanks.

For the record, I am always in support of my All Blacks, and whoever is playing Australia. :D

udonthani

Wales. My mom is Welsh therefore I want them to beat everybody in the rugby.

even when it's soccer I would want Wales to beat England, unless it's a do or die match when Wales have no chance of qualifying themselves but could have the potential to put England out of qualification, enabling somebody really foreign, like Slovenia or Finland to qualify at England's expense. In that case I'd want Wales to put up a heroic battle, but lose.

if there was ever a soccer or rugby World Cup Final between Wales and any other of the home countries, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Scotland, or England, I would want Wales to win, without a doubt.

spooks

watching any here i the Philippines it will be a sports bar event or off the trusty old pc If it is the pc You may try

Veetle

Wiziwig

VIP sports

If they are using Sopcast you may get it through IE only and will need to have VLC media player installed The 'do not disturb' sign is already up for all three games starting at 3;30pm local time here in Manila all very very civilized even the last game is not too late. I caught Australia V Argentina game last night, The Argentina pack was huge and monstered the Wallaby boys. then I realized that what was puzzling me THEY were boys big big boys , monsters, it is the under 20's world cup from South Africa. Argentine rugby looks to have a strong future if they keep that squad together!! scary very very scary

Paul
Wales. My mom is Welsh therefore I want them to beat everybody in the rugby.

Well, I suppose miracles could happen - but I doubt it. And, as far as miracles go, that would be a tall order. :D

I'm sorry to say, my dear chap, but Wales is going to get their asses handed to them by the Wallabies.

Read on, here.

even when it's soccer...

Soccer is for pussies. Rugby is THE game of men.

Edited by Paul
spooks

Aussies having been stuffed out of sight by the Scots in a game where the result was never in doubt will probably be on a 'mission' In saying that this Welsh side is closer to being a real deal than many have in the last 30 years. Ireland are in a grave yard just digging their own little patch of soil. England are about to find out how good they really are and if they have room to improve, this Boks side is on a major rebuild as well yet they seem to be ahead of the game

AlooGobi

Aussies to bounce back after thier recent debacle

• Like 1
udonthani

the sheer indignity of the Wallabies getting whupped by the blue-nosed gits. Must be hard to swallow.

For Real

For the record, I am always in support of my All Blacks, and whoever is playing Australia. :D

Funny you don't follow your country of birth in the Rugby...oh wait a minute...i remember now...they suck at the game :shit_stirrer:

Regarding the Wallabies, Aussies are loyal and know the Game is bigger than a couple of seasons...we will dominate again just like in the past!

• Like 1
For Real

Any Welshman on line tonight?

• Like 1
3stripes

Funny you don't follow your country of birth in the Rugby...oh wait a minute...i remember now...they suck at the game :shit_stirrer:

We don't have the attention span for Rugby, a game of Rugby lasts too long and does not have cheer leaders to keep us interested

Paul

Regarding the Wallabies, Aussies are loyal and know the Game is bigger than a couple of seasons...we will dominate again just like in the past!

Well, had they played better yesterday, they would not have ended up with such a close score. From what I saw, Australia did not win that game, as much as Wales lost it. Their answer to receiving the damned football was to kick it, not run it. Playing like that, they deserved to lose.

We don't have the attention span for Rugby, a game of Rugby lasts too long and does not have cheer leaders to keep us interested

Lasts too long? Let's see here. An American football game takes about three hours to play, although the actual game time is only one hour, total.

A game of rugby lasts two 40 minute time periods, with a ten minute break in between.

• Like 1