Is my girlfriend cheating

shadow

it could be but if i go ONLY after really good looking girls,

That alone narrows the playing field quite a bit, and a far cry from your earlier declaration.

The Pointman files indicate that those with the really beautiful girls have a much higher "scam rate" than those who are moderately good looking even.

Larry in Dumaguete

www.pointmancebu.com

Larry in Dumaguete

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Johnvictor

• Paul

• Cuda

• broden

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe it would be a minority with the Filipinas YOU know, but I assure you that there are a LOT of good Filipinas who want exactly that...love that lasts a lifetime. Maybe you are just hanging out wit

That is not true at all. There are many girls who love their respective boyfriends or husbands, and wish to stay with them for life.

Can I buy another vowel please ?

Johnvictor

Hi All

Thanks for everyones advice - to be clear I have spoken to her about this - she says theres nothing to worry about and i'm pretty sure she loves me back. Thats not the issue. When confronted with the risk of losing someone you love you will naturally hide the truth if the truth may cause problems.

I think she may have had a fling with someone but just wanted to understand what Den Sen Oia meant to see if it confirmed anything or not - clearly it doesn't. So i am left still unsure and will have to just let it be and believe in her.

I just don't want to make any commitments to someone who has cheated on me and may do in the future.. so if anyone has any other translation for 'Den Sen Oia' or can confirm what other posters have said i would appreciate it.

cheers

Johnvictor

If U do go for marriage, I would make sure that a PreNuptial is agreed upon.

jmho

thats a certainty under normal circumstances anyway Tim. thanks

m60man

I think you already know the answer. Now it's up to you to act on it, or accept it. What do you expect from a long distance, part time relationship?

• Like 3
  • Admin (Retired)
broden

Hi All

Thanks for everyones advice - to be clear I have spoken to her about this - she says theres nothing to worry about and i'm pretty sure she loves me back. Thats not the issue. When confronted with the risk of losing someone you love you will naturally hide the truth if the truth may cause problems.

I think she may have had a fling with someone but just wanted to understand what Den Sen Oia meant to see if it confirmed anything or not - clearly it doesn't. So i am left still unsure and will have to just let it be and believe in her.

I just don't want to make any commitments to someone who has cheated on me and may do in the future.. so if anyone has any other translation for 'Den Sen Oia' or can confirm what other posters have said i would appreciate it.

cheers

if you are not each others first and the relationship is strong

std testing for both of you may not be a bad idea

For Real

Headshot and I will combine avatars and form our own PI firm : Cock'n'Bitch Investigations.

Fair trade would approve that JV...but please please...never partner with a few of the new & vocal members...They are suckers :yahoo:

• Like 1
BBQ Joe

Here is what the referee says to the boxers before a fight...

"Protect yourselves at all times"

I suggest you do the same. Hire an investigator.

• Like 3
BossHog

According to the NSA tap I ran on her phone...

She's been moaning to her girlfriends that her guy only comes around once a month when his wife is "indisposed"

Furthermore, she suspects he's been reading her personal messages and broadcasting the content on public internet forums.

My bill is now 10 cents...plus incidentals

• Like 2
LaserLou

The name just sounds Vietnemese or possibly Chinese to me - like maybe its really "Dien Xin Hua" or Hua.

smokey

Little Quinn .. i have been helping her financially and i had major doubts about whether she wanted me or my money - that was until she gave me back every single penny i have ever given her... i know how she got the money to do this and why she needed help before that and why she doesn't need financial help now. however whilst its not criminal or immoral i will respect her privacy as far as this is concerned.

this says it all for me ..... looks like you and her will have a great business relationship till she or you find a better business relationship <<<< good luck over and out

That statement speaks volumes more about who you date and where you meet them than what Filipina's are like

How can you possibly know who i date ? take a guess and i will tell you , you are completely wrong. Making unfounded assumptions speaks volumes about your complete lack of a logic and critical thinking.

Paul
That would be a minority of them IMHO

I bet money you were burned by a woman, and now think all of them are lying, stealing, evil bitches. But, I am here to tell you, they are not all like that. Many Filipinas simply want a happy, loving relationship with a man.

You are not always there. Do not expect her to stay with you. It's common to hop back and forth here. Someone close a Filipino she can relate to and get pounded........and then you and your wallet for her other needs.

Tis the way in the Philippines.

I knew you really didn't know what the feck you were talking about. You just confirmed that for me. Thanks.

I just did a google search on "Den Sen Oia'".

All that comes up is Lion's Den Portable Toilets in Senoia GA.

Maybe it's Paul!!!

;)

I give up. It's me, with whom she is having the affair.

it could be but if i go ONLY after really good looking girls, the chances are they are approached/hit on many times a day and it would be hard to blame them for looking around.

I am just being realistic.

You are not being realistic at all. You live in la-la land. What you need to do is to be more secure in your relationships with your lady, rather than to think every one of them are no good.

thats a certainty under normal circumstances anyway Tim. thanks

You know, this is something I am actually against, in reality. I mean, if you are going to do that, I advise you have a prenuptial in English, Tagalog, and Cebuano. But, if you love a woman well enough to want to marry her, I think it is pretty distasteful to ask her to sign a prenuptial. If anyone really feels that way, they should not marry.

• Like 5

That alone narrows the playing field quite a bit, and a far cry from your earlier declaration.

The Pointman files indicate that those with the really beautiful girls have a much higher "scam rate" than those who are moderately good looking even.

Larry in Dumaguete

www.pointmancebu.com

Larry in Dumaguete

just clarifying things.

My philosophy is that i will feel much better if my ass is handed to me by a hottie instead of a plain Jane. as i really do not see a difference in their moral values.

• Like 1
softail

[

You know, this is something I am actually against, in reality. I mean, if you are going to do that, I advise you have a prenuptial in English, Tagalog, and Cebuano. But, if you love a woman well enough to want to marry her, I think it is pretty distasteful to ask her to sign a prenuptial. If anyone really feels that way, they should not marry.

I for one who have been burned badly in a previous marriage and spent many years rebuilding financially , a prenuptial agreement was the only way I would ever marry again. At my age if the marriage for some reason went bad, I wouldn’t have time to rebuild again and I would spend the rest of my life in poverty. I am providing a secure financial future for my wife and I felt that it was her obligation to give me piece of mind that I was secure in my financial future as well. JMHO

Doug

Edited by softail