Is my girlfriend cheating

Johnvictor

it could always be a nickname or some such

yes maybe - as long as it the nickname didn't refer to his large manhood or "man who wields a large stick' as someone suggested it meant earlier.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Johnvictor

• Paul

• Cuda

• broden

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe it would be a minority with the Filipinas YOU know, but I assure you that there are a LOT of good Filipinas who want exactly that...love that lasts a lifetime. Maybe you are just hanging out wit

That is not true at all. There are many girls who love their respective boyfriends or husbands, and wish to stay with them for life.

Can I buy another vowel please ?

Johnvictor

Oia is actually a town on the island of Santorini, which is one of the Greek Isles. If this girl is in the Middle East, she may have been there. Maybe his last name is Densen (Danish?) and they spent some time together on Santorini.

Thanks for this - she's in Singapore and his name isn't Densen.. good effort though ;-)

Davaoeno

• Like 8
  • Admin (Retired)
broden

you ain't got that kinda money

Justin Kredible
Oia is actually a town on the island of Santorini, which is one of the Greek Isles. If this girl is in the Middle East, she may have been there. Maybe his last name is Densen (Danish?) and they spent some time together on Santorini.

So we have narrowed it down to one of two coastal towns: Spain or Greece. Hmmmmm.............

Headshot and I will combine avatars and form our own PI firm : Cock'n'Bitch Investigations.

Watch out pointmancebu; you've got competition.

• Like 3
rfm010

it means : "He who wields a big stick " in cebuano...

my wife said it didn't mean anything.

maybe she is trying to tell you something?

• Like 1
KeithAngel

John you kinda indicated this lady knows all the moves the question is is that what you want?

There is another completely free standing possability that Headshot refers to and that I have that requires you to step back and start again if your looking for a Marriage to a delightful and wholesome Filipina they are rarely met online are not very internet savy since they work and dont have time nor money for the net and have what have become in the west old fashioned values but to find them takes a bit of effort

• Like 3
  • Admin (Retired)
broden

So we have narrowed it down to one of two coastal towns: Spain or Greece. Hmmmmm.............

Headshot and I will combine avatars and form our own PI firm : Cock'n'Bitch Investigations.

1e9kk2.jpg

damn you get around

• Like 2
USMC-Retired

Just ask her. Will that ease your mind? Probably not because you have convinced yourself she is. You have this evil thought stuck in your head. No matter what you do not matter what she says it will not exit. So what do you do? If you did not then you would not have asked here. Is she cheating who knows except her and the other if she is. Snooping to find a truth will turn to exactly what you want. Her going away either because it is true or you snooped to hard.

So you either relax and just go with it or you live your life in doubt. I recommend you just go with it the truth has a funny way of coming out and stop looking for does she want to be with you. If there are so many others out there.

• Like 1

Maybe it would be a minority with the Filipinas YOU know, but I assure you that there are a LOT of good Filipinas who want exactly that...love that lasts a lifetime. Maybe you are just hanging out with the wrong crowd to meet all of these girls who are players. I would wager that the percentage of foreigners who are always looking for an upgrade is much higher than the percentage of Filipinas who are doing the same.

it could be but if i go ONLY after really good looking girls, the chances are they are approached/hit on many times a day and it would be hard to blame them for looking around.

I am just being realistic.

• Admin (Retired)
broden

maybe she is trying to tell you something?

with out a doubt

nuts4.jpg

For Real

That would be a minority of them IMHO

That statement speaks volumes more about who you date and where you meet them than what Filipina's are like

• Like 2
shadow

1e9kk2.jpg

This could be voted the Philippine national creature.

Larry in Dumaguete

• Like 3
Stranded Shipscook

Can i join ? here is my application "work"

Den sen maybe means "Dennis Senior" , and Oia you covered already anyway.

- Bitch, Cock and Kitty, -

------

"Assumptions and Conspiracy Theories Services"

Edited by Guenther Vomberg
  • Like 2

If U do go for marriage, I would make sure that a PreNuptial is agreed upon.

jmho