Is my girlfriend cheating

hookedtothenet

Of course it could be that she was talking with her GF's about you and what you done in bed for example, then maybe she was embarrassed and deleted the messages quickly in case you managed to work out what the messages said!

Or...... It could be that she is cheating on you!

Or.... Something else completely!

If I was you I would be sitting her down and telling her that she needs to explain it as it's playing on your mind and making you uncomfortable in your relationship, she should be able to understand that.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Johnvictor

• Paul

• Cuda

• broden

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe it would be a minority with the Filipinas YOU know, but I assure you that there are a LOT of good Filipinas who want exactly that...love that lasts a lifetime. Maybe you are just hanging out wit

That is not true at all. There are many girls who love their respective boyfriends or husbands, and wish to stay with them for life.

Can I buy another vowel please ?

Athena

i would agree she is hedging her bet ............ kind of may the best man wins ............

but as i dont know her and i only have your word for it, who really knows ............. good luck!

• Like 1

That is not true at all. There are many girls who love their respective boyfriends or husbands, and wish to stay with them for life.

That would be a minority of them IMHO

Justin Kredible
Den Sen Oia' - his name isn't this.. Can anyone translate this for me if it has any meaning or at least tell me not to worry.

Oia is a lovely coastal city in Spain.

• Like 1
shadow

That would be a minority of them IMHO

if you were referring to those advertising themself on the internet, I would agree with you. Otherwise I am not so sure.

Larry in Dumaguete

www.pointmancebu.com

Johnvictor

it means : "He who wields a big stick " in cebuano. in Waray it means a Tarzan .

so essentially it could be someone who is a bit dominant with her like a boss or a guy who is well endowed - hmmmmm.

i was hoping that this would help clear my mind - it doesn't much :-(

expat08

You are not always there. Do not expect her to stay with you. It's common to hop back and forth here. Someone close a Filipino she can relate to and get pounded........and then you and your wallet for her other needs.

Tis the way in the Philippines.

• Like 1
Faluango

This doesn't surprise me. I've met tons of Filipinas who were cheating on their boyfriend while they were with me...

shadow

I just did a google search on "Den Sen Oia'".

All that comes up is Lion's Den Portable Toilets in Senoia GA.

Maybe it's Paul!!!

;)

Larry in Dumaguete

• Like 4
  • Admin (Retired)
broden
All that comes up is Lion's Den Portable Toilets in Senoia GA.

that bitch

• Like 4
  • Admin (Retired)
broden

so essentially it could be someone who is a bit dominant with her like a boss or a guy who is well endowed - hmmmmm.

i was hoping that this would help clear my mind - it doesn't much :-(

my wife said it didn't mean anything.

Johnvictor

my wife said it didn't mean anything.

Broden - thank you ... i guess it meant something to her though otherwise she would have saved it under his real name.

Headshot

Oia is a lovely coastal city in Spain.

Oia is actually a town on the island of Santorini, which is one of the Greek Isles. If this girl is in the Middle East, she may have been there. Maybe his last name is Densen (Danish?) and they spent some time together on Santorini.

Edited by Headshot
  • Admin (Retired)
broden

Broden - thank you ... i guess it meant something to her though otherwise she would have saved it under his real name.

it could always be a nickname or some such

• Like 1