Is my girlfriend cheating

Third, does she go through your cell phone, looking at and reading the messages?

Maybe not but does she put a single peso into the relationship or is it all benefits for her? If she doesn't and you do then maybe he has a reason to check if it is money well spent or a waste of time for a guy looking for serious.
  • Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Johnvictor

• Paul

• Cuda

• broden

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe it would be a minority with the Filipinas YOU know, but I assure you that there are a LOT of good Filipinas who want exactly that...love that lasts a lifetime. Maybe you are just hanging out wit

That is not true at all. There are many girls who love their respective boyfriends or husbands, and wish to stay with them for life.

Can I buy another vowel please ?

Brucewayne

so have I, but not here. Apple แอปเปิ้ล is a very popular girl's nickname in Thailand.

My wife has 2 friends named Apple, one looks sweet, but one is as bitter as an unripe Granny Green pie apple.

udonthani

having made enquiries I now know that Apple is indeed a name not unknown in the Philippines. In Thailand it is only a nickname, and isn't to be found on anyone's birth certificate.

as for Cherry well they're a dime a dozen and I have three in my phone book. In fact, the girl to whom I donated the on-the-turn onions, was called Cherry.

Thelandofku-an

"Punapple" means "shiny fruit" according to my Thai lady manager whom I met whilst working in BKK

so have I, but not here. Apple แอปเปิ้ล is a very popular girl's nickname in Thailand.

jtmwatchbiz

My wife has 2 friends named Apple, one looks sweet, but one is as bitter as an unripe Granny Green pie apple.

i used to date a girl named apple. she had a sister named orange and i dated her as well. however, there really wasn't any comparison between the two.

• Like 3
AlooGobi

i used to date a girl named apple. she had a sister named orange and i dated her as well. however, there really wasn't any comparison between the two.

On the whole,which one did you prefer?