Sign in to follow this  
expat08

Best Restaurants in Cebu

SkyMan

the best burgers are at army navy in it park

The best burgers for the price are at the Burger Joint. I haven't tried Army Navy but I doubt they can match the price at the Burger Joint.

http://wikimapia.org...ch=burger joint

Edited by SkyMan
  • Like 1

easy44

the best burgers are at army navy in it park

What building in IT Park is Army Navy located?

Rocketman

The Burger Joint is in the Gallery Mall on Juan Luna St, Mabolo. The burgers are pretty good for the price, While you're at The Gallery, check out The Pantry, it has good deli sandwiches.

I tried the Burger Joint last night based on this thread. Good burger, probably the best I've had so far. The fries sucked, but maybe it was just this one time. I'll be going back.

MrSuave

I tried the Burger Joint last night based on this thread. Good burger, probably the best I've had so far. The fries sucked, but maybe it was just this one time. I'll be going back.

I always get onion rings instead of the fries. Last night I was next door at Yu Go, everything I had there was good.

• Thanks 1

CebuKano

What building in IT Park is Army Navy located?

In the relatively new building located at the corner of Pardiga Street and Geonzon.

Edit: Looking back in the thread I have to agree with Headshot regarding Dong Juans serving a better burger and their onion rings are some of the best I've ever had in the City. I will have to try the ribs soon. Dong Juans has a "new" location in J-Centre also.

Edited by Motörhead

sugbu777

Not sure if it was mentioned, but Chateau de Busay seems to be closed for renovation. Saved you a trip if you are heading up there soon. It's a great spot, so if the renovation goes well, it might be worth checking out again.

Past CdB is La Tegola Busay. Maybe not the best food in town, but it's decent, well priced and we love the view from up there.

In town, we eat at Nonki on Fortuna a lot - plenty of Japanese in there, so must be doing something right.

Haven't been to La Tegola Busay, but La Tegola at Ayala the times we have gone has been surprisingly good. We usually go for a late lunch. Not very crowded and the service was pretty good.

easy44

My gf really likes La Tegola so we go there for special occasions and sometimes for lunch.  She likes their seafood spaghetti that comes wrapped in aluminum foil.

NOSOCALPINOY

With so many places to eat in Cebu and a long list on this topic on here! I'll just bookmark this URL for future reference and pick and choose which restaurant to go when ever we are in Cebu! Nothing like a personal opinions from members on here who have experienced places they have ate at in Cebu, whether they be fast food joints or fine dining! I'm sure lots of members on here all have their favorite places to eat! I will always be constantly reading all of your updates on here!

Thanks to all the members on here with good taste!

Those who have no taste, need not reply! :lazy:  Just kidding!  :not_see:

miles-high

If you like to have a good bottle of French wine to go with your meal, this may be one of the best places in Cebu:

https://www.facebook.com/LaMaisonRoseCebu

I don’t particularly like their interior color scheme but after one glass of good wine it wouldn’t matter… Besides, their French chef appears to be doing a good job...

Ein Essen ohne Wein ist wie ein Tag ohne Sonne.
Un repas sans vin est comme une journée sans Soleil.
Un pasto senza vino è come una giornata senza sole.

Haha :D

dc3driver

If you like to have a good bottle of French wine to go with your meal, this may be one of the best places in Cebu:

https://www.facebook.com/LaMaisonRoseCebu

I don’t particularly like their interior color scheme but after one glass of good wine it wouldn’t matter… Besides, their French chef appears to be doing a good job...

Ein Essen ohne Wein ist wie ein Tag ohne Sonne.

Un repas sans vin est comme une journée sans Soleil.

Un pasto senza vino è come una giornata senza sole.

Haha :D

They have a small store in another building that sells bottles to go. Pretty good selection.

I like Burger Joint too for hamburgers.

Salty Dog

In the relatively new building located at the corner of Pardiga Street and Geonzon.

Edit: Looking back in the thread I have to agree with Headshot regarding Dong Juans serving a better burger and their onion rings are some of the best I've ever had in the City. I will have to try the ribs soon. Dong Juans has a "new" location in J-Centre also.

They also have a Dong Juans here in the IT Park now at Calyx Centre: http://wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=10.328517&lon=123.905818&z=19&m=b&show=/19663496/Calyx-Centre

Edited by Salty Dog
  • Like 1

miles-high

They also have a Dong Juans here in the IT Park now at Calyx Centre: http://wikimapia.org...96/Calyx-Centre

I have been to all of their locations... :D Each franchise has some slight differences in taste and the winner is the one in Gaisano Mactan Extension or the one on Cuenco (Aboitiz building?)

BTW Red Hot Double D only, I haven't tried other products at any of these places... :)

Salty Dog

BTW Red Hot Double D only, I haven't tried other products at any of these places...

Yea, I love the Red Hot burgers.

Their burger steak which is the same burger, but with no bun and covered with gravy is pretty good as well.

POTATOMAN

went to tymad on marie louisa yesterday, good food, reasonable price. it's franch

• Like 1