'Canadian psycho killed Chinese lover'

smokey

French police said Saturday they are actively hunting a Canadian p*orn star suspected of filming the dismemberment of his boyfriend and mailing the body parts.

A police source said "targeted searches" were under way for Luka Rocco Magnotta, 29, amid reports he might be in France, after an airport official said passenger lists of flights from Canada were being checked, so far without result.

The police declined to say whether the searches were linked to the behaviour of Magnotta, dubbed "Canadian Psycho" by the popular press, on previous visits to France, or definite reports that he was in the country.

Police said Friday they had no certainty about Magnotta's presence in France.

Interpol on Thursday issued a Red Notice wanted persons alert for Magnotta, also known as Eric Clinton Newman and Vladimir Romanov, to its 190 member countries after a video of the grisly killing surfaced online.

Canadian newspaper The Globe and Mail meanwhile quoted unnamed sources as saying he could be in France.

The killing came to light when Canadian police said Tuesday that a human foot had been sent to the headquarters of Canada's ruling Conservative Party.

A hand was later found in the mail at an Ottawa post office, and a torso was discovered in Montreal. Canadian police believe the remains belong to a man who was dating Magnotta -- and that Magnotta is to blame.

Canadian authorities say they believe the suspect may have fled the country.

The suspect has been dubbed "Canadian Psycho" because the video circulating online shows a man stab another man with an ice pick and dismember him while a song from the film "American Psycho" plays in the background.

The victim, a student identified as Lin Jun, had been "in a relationship" with the p*orn star, according to Montreal police commander Ian Lafreniere.

Lafreniere said Magnotta wears wigs and sometimes disguises himself as a woman.

"We believe he could be anywhere at this point," Lafreniere added, noting that Magnotta may have returned to Canada under another identity.

InternetTough

Thanks for the inspiring story!

I bet he did it without drugs. There was also recently a story of an American psycho who ate a homeless man's face---but the American psycho used "bath salts" and was shot to death by police at the scene.

The Canadian psycho's victim is dead, but the Canadian psycho is still alive and eluding the law!

Plainly, drugs are dangerous to the user.

These stories should be taught to psychos everywhere.

Just say No.

Edited by InternetTough
Davaoeno

And the moral of the story is - if you are gay and want to have a relationship with a Canadian p*orn star first check out his CD collection to see if he has a copy of American Psycho !!

smokey

And the moral of the story is - if you are gay and want to have a relationship with a Canadian p*orn star first check out his CD collection to see if he has a copy of American Psycho !!

well i think it was you that was always saying men from canada are great lovers.. and in this case well over the top

USCebuana

What's with all these news about people not just killing but eating other people? It's crazy!

• Admin (Retired)
broden

did he eat him?

was he hungry again an hour later?

• Like 1
USCebuana

did he eat him?

was he hungry again an hour later?

LOL. They caught him already.

Alfred E. Neuman

He was already notorious for posting videos mutilating kittens before killing humans..

Cipro
here was also recently a story of an American psycho who ate a homeless man's face---but the American psycho used "bath salts" and was shot to death by police at the scene.

The bath salts story is informative, as it's an object lesson in the stupidity of trying to make substances that are in demand illegal.

shamgod41

What's with all these news about people not just killing but eating other people? It's crazy!

Oh you don't know? The Zombie Apocalypse is upon us.

Davaoeno

Never again will I be able to hear someone say those magic words to me without my sphincter tightening !!!

[ the words being " do you want me to eat you ? }

Alan S

It takes "having your friends round for a meal" to an entirely different level.

• Admin (Retired)
broden

even though most good zombie movies are vague in mentioning or never even bother to mention what or how the zombie apocalypse starts

i must admit not a one of them that i've ever seen guessed it was caused by bath salts

Cipro
i must admit not a one of them that i've ever seen guessed it was caused by bath salts

"Bath salts" is a trade name for a specific brand of engineered legal drug that resembles the effects of an illegal drug, but has a different chemical makeup. When it's made illegal, the chemists will simply alter it again, adding a few atoms there or substituting a few somewhere else, to create a completely new, and legal, substance.

Technology is making the idiotic "war on drugs" into a tail chasing contest.

USCebuana

Oh you don't know? The Zombie Apocalypse is upon us.

post-3368-0-65284900-1339365332_thumb.jpg

Brain taco for you.

I experimented with chicken taco. What a mess! Tastes better than it looks though.