Useful Site

Donnybrooks

Gday all, stumbled across this site today and must say it is quite impressive. My business ties with the Philippines originate in Manila but i will keep a eye on this Forum as a matter of interest. I always enjoyed my visits to Cebu.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Brucewayne

• broden

• saramanarpm

• Mr. Mike

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gidday mate, there's bugger all there except your two lines? Hang about, you're talking about this site ya mug! Silly me! Thought you were giving us a heads up on 'another' useful site, in the busines

When he said it was "impressive" I was wondering which site he was referring to! Where's the link? LOL

i think you made a wrong turn at that last intersection !

Mr. Mike

Gday all, stumbled across this site today and must say it is quite impressive. My business ties with the Philippines originate in Manila but i will keep a eye on this Forum as a matter of interest. I always enjoyed my visits to Cebu.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Welcome Donny! It is a very good forum,,,,,,,,,just a little LAZY,,,,, welcoming new members,,,,,,! Edited by Mr. Mike
  • Like 1
Wombat No More

Gidday mate, there's bugger all there except your two lines? Hang about, you're talking about this site ya mug! Silly me! Thought you were giving us a heads up on 'another' useful site, in the business section... So, in answer to your post ... Well shit, we know that!

• Like 2
Mr. Mike

....................and Wombat is a respected member.....just sayin.

• Like 1
easy44

When he said it was "impressive" I was wondering which site he was referring to! Where's the link? LOL

• Like 2
  • Admin (Retired)
broden

you can respect his member all you want

• Like 1
CardiacKid
:welcome2: Welcome to the Forums. Please do not disturb the trolls.
  • Like 1
Mr. Mike

.Oh sure ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,now you have something to say! :yahoo:

HeyMike

LOL, I thought the same thing.... Welcome to LinC Donnybrook.

Donnybrooks

Hopefully i can bring something to the table next time, in the mean time i will learn from you guys wealth of knowledge and ethos on doing successful business in Cebu.

livinglife007

Wecome Donnybrook. We have the good guys and the bad guys and they like to change there role every so often just to confuse you..... Enjoy

Brucewayne

Howdy!

Take your flip flops off and stay a while, welcome to the Beverly Philbillys!

Paul

He is? Oh yeah. Right. He is. Gotcha.

Wombat No More

you can respect his member all you want

Oh, that's good coz nobody else does... And see below, Paul knows!...

He is? Oh yeah. Right. He is. Gotcha.

Davaoeno
, in the mean time i will learn from you guys wealth of knowledge and ethos on doing successful business in Cebu.

i think you made a wrong turn at that last intersection !

• Like 2