UFC 146/ Heavyweight Championship

Beserker101

Beserker101

Cebu : UFC 146 will be televised on the Balls Network (Sky-cable) this Sunday morning @ 10:30am

Undefeated Filipino-American Heavyweight Shane del Rosario returns to action vs undefeated Croation Stipe Miocic,

... yo Noypi, you need to rally support for this mma athlete as the Pacman/ Boxing era is coming to an end & Munoz

has serious limitations in his UFC weight-class - http://www.mmamania.com/ (scroll)

This event is an mma heavyweight extravaganza, unfortunately Overeem tested positive for elevated testosterone (NSAC)

& was replaced by Frank Mir in the championship match, .. truly a travesty for hardcore fans because Mir really sucks

donkey schwantz (ko'd 5 times in 5 losses) < once by lhw Brandon Vera -

Event: UFC 146: "dos Santos vs. Mir"

Date: Saturday, May 26, 2012, at 10 p.m. ET on pay-per-view (PPV)

Main Event:

UFC Heavyweight Champion Junior dos Santos vs. Frank Mir

Main Card (pay-per-view):

265 lbs.: Cain Velasquez vs. Antonio Silva

265 lbs.: Roy Nelson vs. Dave Herman

265 lbs.: Shane del Rosario vs.Stipe Miocic

265 lbs.: Lavar Johnson vs. Stefan Struve

Preliminary Card (FX Channel):

145 lbs.: Diego Brandao vs. Darren Elkins

155 lbs.: Edson Barboza vs. Jamie Varner

185 lbs.: Jason Miller vs. C.B. Dollaway

170 lbs.: Dan Hardy vs. Duane Ludwig

Preliminary Card (Facebook):

155 lbs.: Paul Sass vs. Jacob Volkmann

205 lbs.: Glover Teixeira vs. Kyle Kingsbury

145 lbs.: Mike Brown vs. Daniel Pineda

- del Rosario

20110220095048_IMG_9783.JPG

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beserker101

• razorbackhog2

• J n J

• expat08

razorbackhog2
Munoz has serious limitations in his UFC weight-class
totally disagree
Beserker101

totally disagree

... a mighty row to hoe

Anderson Silva

Chael Sonnen

Jacare Souza

Hector Lombard

Vitor Belfort

Luke Rockhold

Michael Bisping

Alan Belcher

Brian Stann

Rousimar Palhares

totally disagree

I agree with your disagreement. Munoz has potential, just needs to learn some (better) striking.

Everyone knew Overeem was going to get popped as soon as a random test was issued, guy either has a direct genetic link to cavemen or was on the juice, hmm wonder which.

Looking forward to SDR, Struve, and Bang's fights. Usually entertaining.

Beserker101

Munoz has potential, just needs to learn some (better) striking.

Munoz vs Weidman is the scheduled main event July 11th (Vera has the co-main) @ the HP Pavilion, San Jose ..

The Wrecking Machine is coming from an 8 month layoff & major elbow surgery, Weidman is undefeated & coming

off a ud win over Demian Maia in January . If Munoz loses this match, he will be off the mma middleweight radar &

his career will be seriously limited ... its all about the championship belt -

razorbackhog2

hmmm...8-1 in the last 3 years. That loss was a split decision. Munoz has already beaten Maia. I only see a couple of fighters on your list that would have a decent chance to beat him....to many bad match ups. Do you even watch mma. Rosario wont beat many of the ufc heavyweights. Thats my opinion anyway. heheh

Beserker101

hmmm...8-1 in the last 3 years. That loss was a split decision. Munoz has already beaten Maia. I only see a couple of fighters on your list that would have a decent chance to beat him....to many bad match ups. Do you even watch mma. Rosario wont beat many of the ufc heavyweights. Thats my opinion anyway. heheh

e61c3b07-f069-406b-93c7-e48c7532828c.jpg

Munoz is 7-2 since '09 when he was head-kick ko'd by Hamill in the 1st rd (Hamill was dropped by the UFC) . As for the list, you need to hit the books lightweight .

Also, Weidman vs Munoz will be a 5rd feature .. Munoz is 34yrs old, has never gone 5 & is not known for cardio, They are both NCAA Division l wrestlers & it will

be a cardio-event > Weidman takes this ... wanna sig-bet ?

Beserker101

Looking forward to SDR, Struve, and Bang's fights. Usually entertaining.

"No Limits" has the toughest task, "The Scraper" needs to keep "Biggy" movin' backwards, & "Outlaw" picks up his 5th

consecutive loss vs "Bang" ...

** People forget that del Rosario was scheduled to fight the now 2012 Heavyweight Gran Prix Champion Daniel Cormier

before his automobile accident > he was the odds-on favorite & I just wonder ? We find out more @ #146 -

razorbackhog2
wanna sig-bet
sure will.
razorbackhog2

Yes, Im still trying to decide if you are stupid also.....please let me know when you find out.

Beserker101

Yes, Im still trying to decide if you are stupid also.....please let me know when you find out.

You're attempting to debate me whether Munoz has limitations in his UFC weight-class - correct ?

... knowing that he is 34yrs, coming from major surgery, & would have to go through fighters like Bisping,

Belfort, Sonnen, & Anderson Silva to become the UFC Middleweight Champion ? ... Step off lol

SmileyClownShoes.JPG

Mir really sucks

Mir doesn't have much of a chance BUT BUT BUT do not kid yourself,IF he gets Junior on the ground he could RIP HIS ARM OFF.Just like he did to BIG 'NOG'.Junior and A.Silva and the 'NOGS' are all on the same team,and I want to see them all leave the ring in slings.

Big Country should be up for a good fight,Hardy will get his ass kicked and be forced to leave the UFC(Take My Do Black Belt,HA!)

AND Lavarr Johnson is going to PUNCH THE SHIT out of Stephan Struve,it is going to be ugly too!!! The last fight L.J. just had w/Pat Barry should have been stopped as Johnson came close to killing the guy and Struve is gonna be soooorrrry he took this fight.

as for Munoz,I don't know...if Sonnen doesn't beat the Spider...Munoz is next in line,NO? I think he could do it,DONKEY KONG!!!!!

'HERE WE GO'.....'I-I-IT'S T-I-I-IME'!!!!!!

Mir really sucks

Mir doesn't have much of a chance BUT BUT BUT do not kid yourself,IF he gets Junior on the ground he could RIP HIS ARM OFF.Just like he did to BIG 'NOG'.Junior and A.Silva and the 'NOGS' are all on the same team,and I want to see them all leave the ring in slings.

Big Country should be up for a good fight,Hardy will get his ass kicked and be forced to leave the UFC(Take My Do Black Belt,HA!)

AND Lavarr Johnson is going to PUNCH THE SHIT out of Stephan Struve,it is going to be ugly too!!! The last fight L.J. just had w/Pat Barry should have been stopped as Johnson came close to killing the guy and Struve is gonna be soooorrrry he took this fight.

as for Munoz,I don't know...if Sonnen doesn't beat the Spider...Munoz is next in line,NO? I think he could do it,DONKEY KONG!!!!!

Beserker101

bringin' the enthusiasm lol, .. it is mma & anything can happen -

If Frank decides to stand & trade early (he thinks he's Joe Boxer)

http://www.sherdog.n...boxing-1005391/

... it will be over in the 1st, & Cigano has sick take-down defense .

As for Munoz, he has a scheduled 5rd affair w/ a beast July 11th

& he better not look past it .. word !

anything can happen

YES, Belcher just stopped Palhares.I didn't know Munoz was 34 or that he's fightin in July.

Kampmann,who luck-out against Alves,is fighting Ellengerger...or so I just read...on June 2nd at TUF 15,did u hear?

UFC 146 will be a good ole night-at-the-fights.I am scared for Struve though,OMG! Johnson has arms like oak-trees!