Opinions on Filipino Cupid as a place to meet girls?

udonthani

I don't know what it is with you guys frankly. I've must have met about 100 girls via Date in Asia since 2006, shagged maybe a third of them and none of them scammed me out of anything more than what it cost to feed them and so on.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• udonthani

• Davaoeno

• Frosty

• Headshot

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There are a bunch of older threads about this very issue but I'm not sure those answers are any better than the ones you are getting here.   Having been active on both Filipino Cupid and Cherry Blos

While you are correct that getting to know a potential wife/gf is essential, none of this has anything to do with whether you meet online or not. Whether you meet her at the mall, in church, on a stre

His list is similar to my requirements when looking at blossoms.com and I found my fiance there quickly. I did avoid the 18-20y/o's altogether. One other thing I did was I didn't put my pic on my prof

ozboy

I met my wife on FH 5 years ago...i also met 3 girls that are my personal friends here still...also a few scamming btches that were so godamn professional...n here is the funny part...my profile somehow is still active n ive got over 300 emails of interest since....if you dont believe me its all here undeleted which my wife n me enjoy reading....

Davaoeno

I don't know what it is with you guys frankly. I've must have met about 100 girls via Date in Asia since 2006, shagged maybe a third of them and none of them scammed me out of anything more than what it cost to feed them and so on.

isnt there an old English saying about blood and stones [ or something like that ]

• Like 1
throttleplate

expect to recieve lots of spam after signing up on dia,which is what happened to me so i deleted the account and no more spam.

Edited by throttleplate
miles-high

If I ask her age and she replies “I am running 18…” I will report her underage right then – they readily delete her account…

If I ask her how she is and she says “I am sad…” – chances are she would be asking money to take the exam or tuition and I just delete her…

If I see her with nice dress and fancy makeup, swim suit, lingerie or some provocative clothing, I would avoid her…

If one of her pics shows with a guy, I would “interrogate” her…

If one of her pics shows her in a luxury hotel room and she still is between 18 and 28 or so, I would reject her IM or just delete her…

If one of more of the same pics with different user names and locations, I would forget her…

If she says single and “confesses” she has a son or daughter, I would discontinue chatting with her…

If she is the youngest of say 4 to 10 or more sis/bros, I would politely fade away…

:ROFLMAO:

• Like 1
Edwin

If you search for women in their early 30's would you find more sincere women or more honest profiles than searching for those in their 20's?

• Like 1
Faluango

Don't do it. Better meet them in malls, thru friends, or business establishments.

Frosty
If she is the youngest of say 4 to 10 or more sis/bros, I would politely fade away…

:ROFLMAO:

It is the oldest girl who is responsible for her family; not the youngest

• Like 3
Frosty

If you search for women in their early 30's would you find more sincere women or more honest profiles than searching for those in their 20's?

yeah. and preferably a woman with a job.... i am 30 (almost) and most women under about 24 are too immature for me. incidentally, most of the older women at filipina cupid do have jobs

• Like 1
  • Admin (Retired)
broden

It is the oldest girl who is responsible for her family; not the youngest

unless the youngest one is the "rich" one

• Like 1
throttleplate

have you ever wondered that including me we have talked to the same online woman,so in essence we have a connection,and to go a bit further we could one day say i or someone else had sex with your gf or now wife.How creepy would it be if you met a nice woman and she was pregnant with udonis kid?

Edwin

have you ever wondered that including me we have talked to the same online woman,so in essence we have a connection,and to go a bit further we could one day say i or someone else had sex with your gf or now wife.How creepy would it be if you met a nice woman and she was pregnant with udonis kid?

How 'bout dem O's!

• Like 2
Davaoeno

NO !! PLEASE !! ANYONE EXCEPT WHIPPY !!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tell me it aint so Joe !

davewe

I have watched the site for a while, even created a profile on there but have not yet officially "joined" it to communicate with any of the ladies there. The site claims to kick off any that ask for any money at all. Has anyone used it, got good or bad feedback about this site? :)

There are a bunch of older threads about this very issue but I'm not sure those answers are any better than the ones you are getting here.

Having been active on both Filipino Cupid and Cherry Blossoms, to me the answer seems basic and obvious - sign up for a month or so and see what your experience is. You're out all of $29.99.

Paul and others say that the best way is just to get on a plane, come to PI and meet girls. In the best case scenario - they are right. If you have a few weeks to stay here or a month (two is better). But most guys want to check out a place and have a limited amount of time. For that guy online is a viable alternative.

Then you'll have the guys who tell you that they are all scammers or green cards hunters. True, there are plenty of those, but there are plenty wherever you meet them (online or in person) and for that matter (I know it's hard to believe) plenty of bad women in your home country. If you are a mature man and not a complete dumbass you'll be able to ferrret out the bad ones pretty quickly.

My experience was predominantly positive. I got to chat with more girls in a shorter amount of time than I could have in conventional settings, got to quiz them on all sorts of issues regarding life in the Philippines and even the girls who turned out to be "bad" were often fun to chat with.

The fact is that if you are a Western guy who has his shit even halfway together you will have many options (online and in country) and every girl knows it. You'll learn to quickly disgard the ones who even hint of being scammers or are in any way less than ideal for you. And if you are a good guy who is "serious" about coming to the Philippines "good" girls will go crazy for you.

Disregard all the stereotypes and find your own reality. She can be younger or older, employed or unemployed, well educated or not - and she may turn out to be a great one - or not. There is no mathematical formula.

The only absolute piece of advise I would give is this: try not to fall in love online. Don't laugh and say you will never do that, cause it's easy to do. Meet her (or more than one her) in person.

But the bottom line is - make your own experience. You can't count someone else's money nor enjoy their happiness. Find your own.

Good luck!

• Like 6
Davaoeno

Great post Davewe !!! It should be required reading for any guy even thinking about finding himself an online companion [ from the Phil or elsewhere]

Edited by DAVAOENO
  • Like 4