Sign in to follow this  
Brucewayne

U.S. licensed doctor in Cebu?

Brucewayne

I have a friend who needs to file some paperwork with the U.S. SSA and he needs a U.S. licensed doctor to sign it.

Does anyone here know of such a doctor in Cebu?

I have heard some teach at medical schools here, but have yet to meet one.

David Kennedy

I asked about this back in Dec or so. There is a Dr Tan at Cebu Doctors...bldg 2 I think it was who is US licensed. I have more info, but not that I can access tonight.

Maybe someone will fill in the missing info

CardiacKid

Here's the two I know of in Cebu, cut and pasted from a Yahoo Group of retired U.S. military.

Edgar H Tan, MD, Cardiology & Internal Medicine Cebu Doctors University Hospital Medical Arts 1, Sutie 203-B Osmena Blvd, Cebu City 6000 Email:...

Dr. Liberty Tablanty MD General Surgery current lic in the US 3d floor professional bldg across from the Doctors University Hospital Cebu , The Emergency room entrance.(Apparently this is the Borremeo Bldg.) I have been told that Dr. Tan charges a much higher fee than Dr. Tablanty. Your mileage may vary. Posted for info only. Mods: Could we pin this topic in the Veteran's Forum. Seems to come up quite often.

Paul

Doctor Regis, located in Carcar. He lived in the US for like 40 years. Hell of a guy, too.

Brucewayne

I should have thanked you earlier, but somehow it slipped my mind.

Thank you for the info, my friend is armed with the information and now the ball is in his court.

Here's the two I know of in Cebu, cut and pasted from a Yahoo Group of retired U.S. military.

Edgar H Tan, MD, Cardiology & Internal Medicine Cebu Doctors University Hospital Medical Arts 1, Sutie 203-B Osmena Blvd, Cebu City 6000 Email:...

Dr. Liberty Tablanty MD General Surgery current lic in the US 3d floor professional bldg across from the Doctors University Hospital Cebu , The Emergency room entrance.(Apparently this is the Borremeo Bldg.) I have been told that Dr. Tan charges a much higher fee than Dr. Tablanty. Your mileage may vary. Posted for info only. Mods: Could we pin this topic in the Veteran's Forum. Seems to come up quite often.