Aussie's be careful with Hookers in Bali Indonesia

sperry

Still comes down to the practice of safe sex,

Is a hetrosexual couple who engages in this activity(and there are plenty) less vulnerable than a homosexual couple?

Yes. Because in a heterosexual couple the ass hole is a one way street. In a homosexual couple its give and take (I suppose)

And homosexuals are vastly more promiscuous in both number of partners and number of times.

Edited by sperry
  • Like 1
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Headshot

• For Real

• Siuk

• ellenbrook2001

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What she did before she met me, would not be an issue. What matters most to me, is what she does after we are together. We both can be tested before having sex.   Incidentally, a woman doesn't have

If you just stick with one woman (who wasn't a slut when you met her) you really don't have to worry about HIV or any other STD.

Anyone who has casual sex with out a condom has to be retarded and he/she should not be surprised if/when some little nasty is contracted,further more the guys who insist woman(who in a lot of cases c

sperry

A homosexual couple, no. But homosexuals are more likely to bounce around partners which hastens the spread.

For those of you thinking you can depend on a test, I would caution that. The tests aren't accurate immediately. In other words, a negative test would mean you didn't have HIV as of 2 weeks ago but you may have contracted it since that time and it just doesn't show up on the test yet.

Not quite my understanding (from what they tell you back home) for two reasons.

an HIV test often but not always has two separte tests.

One (P24) will show up HIV between 1 and 4 weeks after infection. and the other with certainty after three months (though its progressive accuracy rather than binary). P24 is heavily used in the p*orn industry.

So you should actually wait 3 months to be sure, though I think with "medical advances" that period may be shortening, though it could be accepting 95% rather than 100% accuracy.

Paul

I didn't find what you were referring to, but I found this. It makes no mention of call center workers, and was written in Thailand (one of the Philippines' main competitors) so it may be suspect for accuracy. However, it is worth reading...

http://www.trust.org...g-every-year-un

Yeah, the Thais have a lot of room to talk. Just last month, they were on about the rise of HIV in country. Pattaya, for example, is nothing but a huge whore house. I wouldn't touch a Thai girl with a 10 foot pole.

Whats the difference?

How old are you, again?

Edited by Paul
ellenbrook2001

oh???? very funny reply .i lost one of my best working friend in that horror bombing see her all burn suffering so much i just wandering if one of you did had a member of your entourage kill in BALI your reply will be different i do not care about the BALINESE they preach a religion or hes an evil ,i hope he wont happen again ,also are you are aware the drug pusher in BALI dope you too the police too suck the money from the AUSSIE then the court system hes so corrupt hes a disaster.what ever for me BALI hes suck.good luck too you guy if you go there.

Headshot

oh???? very funny reply .i lost one of my best working friend in that horror bombing see her all burn suffering so much i just wandering if one of you did had a member of your entourage kill in BALI your reply will be different i do not care about the BALINESE they preach a religion or hes an evil ,i hope he wont happen again ,also are you are aware the drug pusher in BALI dope you too the police too suck the money from the AUSSIE then the court system hes so corrupt hes a disaster.what ever for me BALI hes suck.good luck too you guy if you go there.

The Balinese are predominently Hindu. Bali is one of the few islands in Indonesia where Islam is NOT the predominent religion. Hurting the Balinese just makes the Muslims stronger. Is that what you want?

Edited by Headshot
ellenbrook2001

UHHUUHUHHU i never ever mean that sir every time i post my point of view you always love too argue you have a very very big problem sir ,what ever you think BALI hes an evil place.got it bye

For Real

UHHUUHUHHU i never ever mean that sir every time i post my point of view you always love too argue you have a very very big problem sir ,what ever you think BALI hes an evil place.got it bye

You have a point...to a point. The reality is terrorists still seek to cause mass harm and this is a location, and the place still is a target for the fanatics.

Another thing that is true is the Indonesian government have made major inroads into controlling terrorism in the last couple of years (though I'm not sure if Noordin Topp would have been topped if he did not threaten the Presidents life)

I am sorry for your loss...2 people i knew disappeared without being identified in the blast.

Never mind the stirrers, posters will provoke you and then insist black is white and others are "Mr Right"...trouble their first name is "Always"...let em have at it...we will give them some medals and a ticker tape parade one day (I hope this makes you laugh)