Aussie's be careful with Hookers in Bali Indonesia

ellenbrook2001

why go there you have no brain,do you remember how many lost they life burn a life did you see some of them evacuated too the burning unit in PERTH,then the one rotten in jail for drug trafficking waiting too be executed by the so corrupt system ,some parents did mortgage all they possession too try too have they son and daughter some descent food or medicine,then you have too bribe also all the mafia and guard.

the AUSTRALIAN government should have ban any travelling there ,why spend AUSSIE dollars there while the BALIE people laughing let them starve they are only muslim or do not care what happen too the tourist.

has the AUSSIE they got there too get drunk ,too show how macho they are that all no worry mate shes be right then back home they give sexual disease too the girls woww clever guy???????????

if someone reply for my bad English,or discriminated me the forum hes only for educated people with good knowledge of English ,then get l?????????????????

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Headshot

• For Real

• Siuk

• ellenbrook2001

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What she did before she met me, would not be an issue. What matters most to me, is what she does after we are together. We both can be tested before having sex.   Incidentally, a woman doesn't have

If you just stick with one woman (who wasn't a slut when you met her) you really don't have to worry about HIV or any other STD.

Anyone who has casual sex with out a condom has to be retarded and he/she should not be surprised if/when some little nasty is contracted,further more the guys who insist woman(who in a lot of cases c

ozboy

Ellen we used to go to Bali alot when younger but it was not solely about picking up bar girls, the surf, atmosphere n yes...having a bit too many...none of our group or anyone we know got aids that i remember...n also the Balinese are Hindu not Moslem n most love us because we are their bread n butter...

• Like 1
For Real

If you just stick with one woman (who wasn't a slut when you met her) you really don't have to worry about HIV or any other STD.

Not really having to worry about HIV or any other STD has caused the spread, humanity has worried too little.

STD's are also not the sole domain of male & female sluts. Partners can bring the disease into the family home, parents can pass HIV to their unborn children and...normal people make mistakes in their lives.

Sticking to one woman?

Do you not have adult children in the states and a child here? If the answer is yes to this question how are you qualified to comment?

For Real

why go there you have no brain,do you remember how many lost they life burn a life did you see some of them evacuated too the burning unit in PERTH,then the one rotten in jail for drug trafficking waiting too be executed by the so corrupt system ,some parents did mortgage all they possession too try too have they son and daughter some descent food or medicine,then you have too bribe also all the mafia and guard.

the AUSTRALIAN government should have ban any travelling there ,why spend AUSSIE dollars there while the BALIE people laughing let them starve they are only muslim or do not care what happen too the tourist.

has the AUSSIE they got there too get drunk ,too show how macho they are that all no worry mate shes be right then back home they give sexual disease too the girls woww clever guy???????????

if someone reply for my bad English,or discriminated me the forum hes only for educated people with good knowledge of English ,then get l?????????????????

Australia does as much as it diplomatically can regarding travel warnings - and the story like in the OP is well crafted to make Aussies think again about a trip to Bali...and use their brains if and when in Bali.

Football teams have had the end of season parties in Bali are a tradition, young guys wanting a surfing partying holiday and living like a king are going to be hard to dissuade from their trips.

Another growing demographic holidaying in Bali are sex tourists, being women in their 40's & beyond suddenly single. The reality is these women don't need to be reminded of the risks when in their disneyland.

For Real

Still comes down to the practice of safe sex,

Is a hetrosexual couple who engages in this activity(and there are plenty) less vulnerable than a homosexual couple?

Humans are not designed for anal sex, regardless of orientation, the sex of the receiver, or the amount of external lubricant used

The exit hole of a man or woman is far more prone to ripping (thus bleeding/transmission) during anal sex than vaginal sex!

You believe plenty of heterosexual couples are engaging in anal sex, well they are increasing the chances of transmission by choosing the brown hole for sexual intercourse. If the same heterosexual couples have many different partners the odds are becoming shorter.

Medical evidence demonstrates HIV is harder to contract than say Chlamydia, but broken skin makes HIV easier to contract if the virus is present.

There is an old saying "Oral sex might make your day but anal sex will make your hole weak"

sunnyside_up

Guys are crazy why would you have sex with a prosti you know is having sex with different guys every night? whats tht game where you point a loaded gun at your head ?

SkyMan

Still comes down to the practice of safe sex,

Is a hetrosexual couple who engages in this activity(and there are plenty) less vulnerable than a homosexual couple?

A homosexual couple, no. But homosexuals are more likely to bounce around partners which hastens the spread.

For those of you thinking you can depend on a test, I would caution that. The tests aren't accurate immediately. In other words, a negative test would mean you didn't have HIV as of 2 weeks ago but you may have contracted it since that time and it just doesn't show up on the test yet.

Headshot

Not really having to worry about HIV or any other STD has caused the spread, humanity has worried too little.

STD's are also not the sole domain of male & female sluts. Partners can bring the disease into the family home, parents can pass HIV to their unborn children and...normal people make mistakes in their lives.

Sticking to one woman?

Do you not have adult children in the states and a child here? If the answer is yes to this question how are you qualified to comment?

Indeed my first wife and I did get a divorce. It had nothing to do with infidelity. You judge me because I have children with two different women? I see absolutely nothing wrong with bringing children into the world as long as they can be well taken care of (and I have ensured that to be true in all cases). Do you suggest that married couples should wear condoms to protect themselves from STD's? That would certainly cut down on population growth.

Like I said, while there is some risk in any relationship, those relationships where one or both partners have had (or continue to have) a lot of other partners, are at much greater risk than those relationships where that is NOT the case. If you are married, and both of you are faithful, you will accept some risks. One of the factors that caused the HIV explosion in Africa is men who inject drugs (using shared needles) and then coming home to their wife or partner. There is a very high risk of an infected male passing the virus to a female during normal intercourse, while there is much less risk that an infected woman will pass the virus to a male through intercourse. It should be obvious why that is true, but there have been several studies that have verified this. Anybody (male or female) who participates in anal sex with an infected partner has a very high chance of infection. All I am saying is that some behaviors are more risky than others when it comes to HIV infection. Certainly, if your partner isn't faithful or uses drugs, your risks will go up, regardless of whether or not you are married.

For Real

Indeed my first wife and I did get a divorce. It had nothing to do with infidelity. You judge me because I have children with two different women? I see absolutely nothing wrong with bringing children into the world as long as they can be well taken care of (and I have ensured that to be true in all cases). Do you suggest that married couples should wear condoms to protect themselves from STD's? That would certainly cut down on population growth.

OK, I will spell it out...hopefully this will end any confusion

Have another read...unsolicited feedback coming...I find this short one liner offensive.

Of course posting black or white statements with judgement sans evidence you will increase the forums hit rate, but occasionally someone will call you on it.

A clean living woman I used to work with a decade ago got drunk at a christmas party and went on with colleagues to bar. The results of one evening with too much champagne was HIV.

I wasn't judging you for being married more than once, and what you do in your private life is your business...I was pointing out where you fit with your all sweeping statement. I judge your post poorly but assume you are attempting to stimulate conversation and are not so ignorant in real life.

Reminds me of a story of being hauled before HR a few years back.

The story,

Sitting in the lunch room in a small group I was asked about the health of my brothers girlfriend by a concerned colleague. My response was that the doctor thinks she had cervical cancer.

After 3 seconds of silence Miss Priss, office snob & busy body declares "Well cancer of the cervix in young women is only caused by unprotected sex with multiple partners"

After another 3 seconds of silence i retorted "and are you talking from personal experience"

2 guys & 1 girl choked on her lunch but i have no remorse even 12 years later for causing the cow a loss of face...BTW, her complaint was dismissed and she eventually left the company.

• Like 2
Headshot

Yeah...whatever. I will stick with my basic premise. While I do not believe that all promiscuous women are infected by HIV (or any other STD), and I also do not believe that it is impossible for a person who is faithful to contract HIV (or any other STD), the odds of catching HIV (or any other STD) are much greater with the promiscuous woman than with the faithful woman. If you think that is not true, then good luck to you. I was not dealing in absolutes. That was your take. When I said you REALLY don't have to worry about it, it is because the odds are overwhelmingly in favor of your NOT becoming infected rather than having the odds stacked against you. Is there a chance you could still become infected with a faithful woman? Yes...there is more than one way to become infected. Is that chance very high? Of course not. Why would anybody in a faithful relationship worry about such a thing? I really have better things to worry about. Do you stay awake at night worrying about this?

ellenbrook2001

sure BALI many years ago before the bombing was a nice place too visit i have been told but since then ,too attract the young AUSSIE many prostitute or the guy share them full of drunkenness .drug etc you have too be macho or you not an through AUSSIE, also know all the dirty party from some of the football club disguising ,bad image for the young generation upcoming ??? but what i am so upset many AUSSIE dye there burn a life one my friend did dye after few month in the burning unit in PERTH horrible,then AUSSIE still go there too celebrate what an insult too they brothers and sisters ,also for the one rotten in the jail waiting too be executed grr common the AUSSIE are so selfish no clue what pain many peoples went through ,that why do not go there ever hes an evil place ,.my ex neighbours used too go there twice a year ,when i ask him about all the dead ,from the bombing,he reply oh never think that way has long i have a good time or care too the others ,from that day never spoke too him until i move here

ozboy

Yes i really feel your pain n anger but it happened in 2002 because we supported the US war on terror. out of 202 killed, 88 were Aussie, 38 local balinese n rest foreign tourists, plus 240 injured. It was the brainchild of Bin Laden carried out by Moslem Jemaah islamiyah. 3 convicted were executed by firing squad, the other shot by police. The ringleader was captured by US not sure where that went.

What i mean is we cannot keep this hatred up for a people who were not responsible. Ok the OP was about unprotective sex n drunk behaviour and that happens everywhere on these ''exotic get away let your hair down'' destinations, so its the running with the pack mentality. Also alot of families go there to just have a good holiday, way way more that would ever visit Phil.

Soooooo what about our own backyard...do you know what goes on every year during "Schoolies Week''? These are our year 12 kids!

Headshot

Ellenbrook, why would Aussies NOT go back to Bali? It wasn't people from Bali who caused the death and suffering. It was Muslim terrorists from elsewhere who came to Bali to target Westerners. They could just as easily have targeted someplace in Thailand or the Philippines. They just chose Bali because it was easy (since nobody there thought anything like that would ever happen). To say that going back to Bali is dishonoring the dead is to say that the bombing was Bali's fault. It wasn't. We just lived in a more naive world back then.

In a lot of ways, we still live in a naive world...because we make things difficult and incovenient for all instead of making things much more difficult for those that spawned these terrorists. Profiling is not seen as PC (politically correct), and therefore little old ladies and small children are subjected to the treatment that should be reserved for Muslim men between the ages of 18 and 40. It isn't like we don't know who did these things, and it isn't like we don't know the will do similar things in the future. We are just too PC to single out those who we know are likely to do us harm.

Edited by Headshot
greatplace

sure BALI many years ago before the bombing was a nice place too visit i have been told but since then ,too attract the young AUSSIE many prostitute or the guy share them full of drunkenness .drug etc you have too be macho or you not an through AUSSIE, also know all the dirty party from some of the football club disguising ,bad image for the young generation upcoming ??? but what i am so upset many AUSSIE dye there burn a life one my friend did dye after few month in the burning unit in PERTH horrible,then AUSSIE still go there too celebrate what an insult too they brothers and sisters ,also for the one rotten in the jail waiting too be executed grr common the AUSSIE are so selfish no clue what pain many peoples went through ,that why do not go there ever hes an evil place ,.my ex neighbours used too go there twice a year ,when i ask him about all the dead ,from the bombing,he reply oh never think that way has long i have a good time or care too the others ,from that day never spoke too him until i move here

Ellenbrook I hear where you are coming from......but lets put it into perspective here.......the Bali bombers came form Java not Bali. After the event there was very little amount of tourists form Australia travelling to Bali.....This caused a lot of problems to the local community in bali,if you can remember back then some or should say most of the Balinese were hit had financially for the lack of tourist........They ran advertising campaigns pleding for aussies to re-visit Bali and help the local people get back on their feet......There was a aussie rules footballer called Jason MacCarney (I think) from Nth Melbourne who was burnt badly.....it took him 18 months to recover. He worked dam had to get back and play footy again....He just wanted to prove to the wankers (bombers) that they didn't defeat him......just to play one game. He got selected on his ability not sympaphy, and when he marked and kicked a goal the whole stadium stood as one and applauded.......He never played football again.....He with his family have been back to visit and give he's respect to the local Balinese and all the other nationals who lost their lives on that tragic day.

Mate I was just reading the Perth newspaper my ex home city when I saw this article and I posted here HIV as I know truck loads of Aussie's go to Bal everyday.....just be careful.

I first went to Bali when I was 17 and that is where my love for SE Asia started....In those days there was a huge gap between Kuta and Legion.....it was a beautiful Island specially in Ubud and others.....Some great monuments to the Balinese fighters against the Japanese in the mountains....Now adays its too touristy for me......Mate there is no need to boycot the Balinese only the unfortunate HIV girls.

This is a greatplace

sperry

Humans are not designed for anal sex, regardless of orientation, the sex of the receiver, or the amount of external lubricant used

The exit hole of a man or woman is far more prone to ripping (thus bleeding/transmission) during anal sex than vaginal sex!

You believe plenty of heterosexual couples are engaging in anal sex, well they are increasing the chances of transmission by choosing the brown hole for sexual intercourse. If the same heterosexual couples have many different partners the odds are becoming shorter.

Medical evidence demonstrates HIV is harder to contract than say Chlamydia, but broken skin makes HIV easier to contract if the virus is present.

There is an old saying "Oral sex might make your day but anal sex will make your hole weak"

Yes, and dont forget the blood on the haemorroids and fissure stoo! All risky stuff!

Indeed. many old poofters have their arses completely destroyed and end up wearing nappies in old age. If you want to read what the "gay community" get up to, craigslist is a good place to start.

Disgusting.