Motor Cycle Repair

I must say that I did not read David's post as a "put down" to the other mechanic, in fact I think he stated it was good to see someone posting positives about someone for simpler tasks at reasonable prices. (a positive the way I read it) There is not enough evidence to support that the mech in question is qualified for more involved repairs.

After that there was an abundance over overreactions, which is very common here.

Larry in Dumaguete

Exactly

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• David_LivinginTalisay

• Paul

• Bill H

• shadow

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought it was a good post. I would appreciate more constructive posts concerning motorcycle repair and less tearing down of another's.

I got an email from a Friend and asked if I could post this. May want to give these guys a try for your Motorcycle troubles.    

You have a friend?   Good report. Please give your friend a thanks for wanting it posted here.

smokey

this whole thread is a lot deeper then a frigging mech... its about tim comes on to tell us of a cheap mech.. and david sees everyone telling tim good job so he comes on to tell us about a BETTER MECH... VERY SIMPLE REALLY ITS CALLED PE??? envy

smokey

this whole thread is a lot deeper then a frigging mech... its about tim comes on to tell us of a cheap mech.. and david sees everyone telling tim good job so he comes on to tell us about a BETTER MECH... VERY SIMPLE REALLY ITS CALLED PE??? envy

FOR THE PEOPLE ON THE SLOW SIDE... EXAMPLE... One day i am walking down the street singing a tune and not a care in the world i see smoke coming from a building and rush into the building and save 15 people and 7 dogs and 2 cats and one bird.... yippe smokey is a hero... yippie... then david sees my thread and all the likes i am getting and he says.. well i was walking in the mall and i saw smoke coming from one of the shops and i of course rushed in even with my bad heart and my gimp leg... and not that i really care but just stating a fact i did in fact save 9 ladies about to girl birth and 27 old people and 6 of them were over 75 not that it matters i just though you guys would like to know how my usual day goes.... i did turn down a chance to play spider man the real deal because red is not my best color even if i do look very nice and will say i am in great shape ...and i have a tip on how to make big money in the condo rental field , and i invented a machine in my spare time that can find gold or silver and moom rocks... yep moon rocks now if anyone is interested in getting into the growing field of moon rock finding let me know i am looking for angel investors... :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Edited by smokey