Sign in to follow this  
SkyMan

VECO late charge?

SkyMan

Does VECO charge a late fee? Seems they have green bills for people on time and red bills for people a month late. When I go to the VECO about everyone has a red bill. Anyway, I haven't received a bill this month and I'd prefer not to go pay in cash. Anyone know? Can't see anything about it on last month's bill.

Edited by SkyMan

musicman666

I dont think so ....I normally pay on the red a couple of months at a time because I don like their wait times to pay..same goes for globe.

Martwain

No. No late charge. We sometimes go two months before paying because I'm lazy :D

MCW gives a small discount for paying on time. But it all adds up. That one I try to pay on time each month.

SkyMan

Yeah, I think I'll just blow it off until next month. Saves trying to get through the line at Metrobank to make a deposit.

Headshot

Yeah, I think I'll just blow it off until next month. Saves trying to get through the line at Metrobank to make a deposit.

Ummm...I think you can pay your VECO bill at pretty much any Western Union office. I just noticed a "Pay your VECO Bill Here" sign in front of one of them yesterday.

SkyMan

Ummm...I think you can pay your VECO bill at pretty much any Western Union office. I just noticed a "Pay your VECO Bill Here" sign in front of one of them yesterday.

Yes, but I don't think WU can tell me the amount. I didn't get a bill this month.

Martwain

The red bill also will state at the bottom "Disconnection/Due Date: 48 hours from receipt hereof". But don't be alarmed because they never enforce it. You have at least two weeks and I'm told Veco sends a seperate special disconnection notice that is the "official" one. I've never been that late to have received one of those. So yeah, no worries for being one month late.

VECO

To our valued customers,

To know your VECO monthly bill, you simply have to text:

ASKVECO (space) BILL (space) VECO ACCOUNT I.D.

Example: ASKVECO BILL 1234560000

Note: VECO Account I.D. is found at the upper left portion of your VECO bill.

and send it to:

391-8326 for Smart/ Talk 'n Text/ Red Mobile

0922-999-8326 for Sun and Globe

Please be informed that green bills would mean that the customer is paying on time and has no pending unpaid bill. While, a red bill would mean that the customer has an accumulated two (2) months unpaid bills, and that, he has to pay two (2) bills already. Also, at the back of the red bill is a 48 hours notice of disconnection.

VECO provides different payment options for customers' convenience. You may open this link and choose what's best for you: http://www.veco.com.ph/page.html?main=clients&sub1=payment%20options

VECO customers can now pay their bill through Citibank:

http://www.veco.com.ph/news.html?newsid=20120229-024300-reu

For other billing concerns, you may call VECO's trunkline at 230-8326, or email to [email protected].

Meanwhile, VECO warns its customers of fake collectors. Please open this link:

http://www.veco.com.ph/news.html?newsid=20120503-202626-reu

We hope we have answered your concern.

Thank you.

• Like 1

Paul

Living in Cebu Forums members posts make such an impact now, that even VECO representatives are joining the forum? :D

Thanks for joining, Jick Jick. And, thanks for taking the time to post. I have moved your account into the Full Member usergroup, for ease of posting for you.

Paul

Edited by Paul
  • Like 2

kitzz

there is a late payment charge on VECO if you did not pay it on time meaning you received the RED bills.. late charges from the previous month will be included in between those items/detailed charges before the total amount payable.

you need to scrutinize it further to see it. :)

SkyMan
To know your VECO monthly bill, you simply have to text: ASKVECO (space) BILL (space) VECO ACCOUNT I.D. Example: ASKVECO BILL 1234560000 Note: VECO Account I.D. is found at the upper left portion of your VECO bill. and send it to: 391-8326 for Smart/ Talk 'n Text/ Red Mobile 0922-999-8326 for Sun and Globe
Other country's electric companies allow their customers to log into their accounts and view/download their statements and also set their billing option to paperless to be more 'green' saving the company postage and paper. I'm just sayin'......

CardiacKid

Other country's electric companies allow their customers to log into their accounts and view/download their statements and also set their billing option to paperless to be more 'green' saving the company postage and paper. I'm just sayin'......

Think about how that would work here. First, many people's internet is not reliable enough to support that option. Then, you have the jobs of those people who prepare and print the bills. Then you have the messenger services who deliver them as PhilPost is too slow. I really don't feel you were advocating people losing their jobs, but that could be the result of applying a first world nicety to the third world.

CardiacKid

Western Union charged me seven pesos to pay my bill there.
  • Like 1

SkyMan
many people's internet is not reliable enough to support that option.
Doesn't have to be that reliable or fast. I'm sure a person stuck with SmartBro or something could do it.
Then you have the messenger services who deliver them as PhilPost is too slow. I really don't feel you were advocating people losing their jobs, but that could be the result of applying a first world nicety to the third world.
True but when it comes to saving a few pesos, they don't seem to have a problem firing someone. Besides, that would open a few jobs for out of work IT Pros to set up and maintain it. I get my Globelines bill online already so there is no rule you have to receive a paper bill here.

Brucewayne

Western Union charged me seven pesos to pay my bill there.

That's highway robbery!

• Like 1