USD/PHP prediction contest for May 1st 2013

SkyMan

How did this get bumped without a new post?

Edited by SkyMan
Dolsos

How did this get bumped without a new post?

careful with the off topic! Magic and  voodoo are not relevant to the OP... >.>

I wouldn't mind it going back to 44/1 though

blaze pontaine

Congrats Martwain is the winner with a guess of 41.1, I will buy you dinner at Ayala Terraces.  The actual rate per google finance at noon today is 41.15

1st:  Martwain 41.1

2nd  Blaze_Pontaine 41.3

3rd  Kodiak570  40.925

samatm

Great  you guys are seers.  Tell me what it will be on JUNE 1  2013    PLEASE ! 

samatm

Seems the Central Bank is trying to keep the peso rate lower.   I see a slight  rise in the USD/PHP pairing  41.8  by JUNE 1   wish i knew tht for certain

SkyMan

I'm guessing the next contest will be for 1 May 14

Brucewayne

Cebuned was the winner of the last contest

Everybody post their predictions of what they think the exchange rate will be according to google finance on May 1st, 2013 noon cebu time. Cutoff date for predictions will be May 10th, 2012. Winner will receive a free dinner at Ayala Terraces.

My prediction: 41.3

Brucewayne

Election will be over, gas is increasing again soon, so 42.5 and 44-45 by Xmas.

samatm

Election will be over, gas is increasing again soon, so 42.5 and 44-45 by Xmas.

sounds good.    Or it could also read  Obamas printing press as hot as the Philppine economy...  41.0   and 38.5 by Xmas ??????      Crystal Balls anyone ,  I really would like to know.

• Like 1
smokey

real estate is doing well in the usa as soon as interest rates rise the peso i think will head back to the 44 range

• Like 1
Shineyhead

i see europe being the big drag, usa being the usual safe haven, SE asia Philippines overhyped but somewhat steady due to China capitol inflows.... so i guess 42.5    

RogerDuMond

Blaze if you would like to start a new contest go ahead, but I am going to lock this topic because the contest has finished.