My Visa Expires Today... but...

smokey

What makes you think he is not still here under a different name?

if frenzy was here there would be lots of pictures of underfed locals girl with skinny legs playing backetball

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Faluango

• Davaoeno

• smokey

• m60man

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You cannot renew it today as Immigration office is closed due to public holiday. It is BEST to renew your VISA on or before Friday. And yes, they will charge you for your whole visa fee + 1000 pesos

KISS Go to the BI office in Mandaue and pay for the extension. Go to Clark for your departure from the country with no anxiety and legal as far as BI goes. You DO NOT want to be in the situation wher

3 weeks ago you were moving out of your condo what happened did you break your rose colored glasses? i thought you were here for a long haul?

Faluango

Thanks for the replies. I arrived in France on thursday.

Its getting hot here and tourists are arriving.... Good time for me to do some work! Im really happy to be back here just because of the food, and friends ofcourse. Im eating french bread with the best cheeses, saussages and bacon every day. Thank god for this!

Well... Saint Tropez is expensive but im a local here with lots of friends and family... I spend about the same here as I do in Cebu... but I eat more home here. Playing outside with drinks and food here is quite a bit more expensive; but you get what you pay for.

About my visa: I arrived at the airport a few hours in advance, went to the immigration. The woman, early 30s was very friendly, first she told me I should pay 3030 pesos + terminal fee but I negotiated it to 1080 pesos.... then the immigration officer just stamped my passport and let me thru. I think the money went in his pocket.

smokey

Thanks for the replies. I arrived in France on thursday.

Its getting hot here and tourists are arriving.... Good time for me to do some work! Im really happy to be back here just because of the food, and friends ofcourse. Im eating french bread with the best cheeses, saussages and bacon every day. Thank god for this!

Well... Saint Tropez is expensive but im a local here with lots of friends and family... I spend about the same here as I do in Cebu... but I eat more home here. Playing outside with drinks and food here is quite a bit more expensive; but you get what you pay for.

About my visa: I arrived at the airport a few hours in advance, went to the immigration. The woman, early 30s was very friendly, first she told me I should pay 3030 pesos + terminal fee but I negotiated it to 1080 pesos.... then the immigration officer just stamped my passport and let me thru. I think the money went in his pocket.

and that is why SUV sales are booming...

Faluango

I didnt know I was leaving the Philippines... I booked my ticket 12 hours before I left leaving alot of stuff behind like motorcycle and furniture. It took me a few months to make the decision about going back home to work the summer season or not.. Its fun to be able to book a ticket out of nowhere 12 hours before leaving and fly to the other side of the world and to surprise friends and family... makes me change my mind a bit and puts me back on track

Anyway... ill be back in october or november, probably until next european summer. Still thinking about that Mini Pajero i want to buy with custom paint

Edited by Faluango
m60man

Glad to hear you made it out with minimum cost and hassle. If you get time take a look back at your posts and see if you can see the contradictions in your story.

Here's a bit of advise for your future endeavors. If you continue to sign 1 year leases without honoring your commitment, buying motorcycles and furniture then leaving them behind, letting your visa expire and booking flights 12 hours prior to departure (unless an emergency) you will always just be thinking about your Mini Pajero. A dream is what it will be. Have a good summer and don't eat to many sausages, we will be waiting to hear your next story. Peace out.

• Like 1