My Visa Expires Today... but...

Faluango

Hate to loose a member of the Dog Pack...........Did you get caught trying to steal the refrigerator and now making a hasty exit? You created the mess........figure your way out of it! Go to the airport and take your chances...........who knows you might get lucky. Remember.......Liars always figure but figures never lie! Good Luck.

I cant remember ever lying to anyone here. Well I can see your always kind of pissed when you post... maybe you wash your face with toilet water every morning?

Edited by Faluango
  • Like 1
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Faluango

• smokey

• Davaoeno

• m60man

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You cannot renew it today as Immigration office is closed due to public holiday. It is BEST to renew your VISA on or before Friday. And yes, they will charge you for your whole visa fee + 1000 pesos

KISS Go to the BI office in Mandaue and pay for the extension. Go to Clark for your departure from the country with no anxiety and legal as far as BI goes. You DO NOT want to be in the situation wher

3 weeks ago you were moving out of your condo what happened did you break your rose colored glasses? i thought you were here for a long haul?

HTM
Go to the airport and take your chances...........who knows you might get lucky.

Yes, or unlucky, he may end up paying lots of extra or losing the plane out of the country!

It was a very good advise....... not!

Martwain

I already moved out of that place last month. Going to beautiful Saint Tropez to do some business then will be back here in october :)

Ah, Saint Tropez. I envy you! I've never been there but friends of mine have and they say the same thing, beautiful. Enjoy! Good luck with the BI. I have no experience being late for a visa extension so I won't pretend to give good advice. I think the best policy is that no matter which option you choose, just be honest and say you didn't know about the Labor Day holiday, sorry and it won't happen again sir. Have fun in St. Tropez! :)

• Like 1
Headshot

Ah, Saint Tropez. I envy you! I've never been there but friends of mine have and they say the same thing, beautiful. Enjoy! Good luck with the BI. I have no experience being late for a visa extension so I won't pretend to give good advice. I think the best policy is that no matter which option you choose, just be honest and say you didn't know about the Labor Day holiday, sorry and it won't happen again sir. Have fun in St. Tropez! :)

I agree. Just tell the truth. You had no idea today was a holiday. How can anybody keep track of all of the holidays here? Go into Immigration tomorrow though. Don't let this go until Saturday. This isn't something you want to try to straighten out at the airport.

Edited by Headshot
  • Like 1
Martwain

I agree. Just tell the truth. You had no idea today was a holiday. How can anybody keep track of all of the holidays here? Go into Immigration tomorrow though. Don't let this go until Saturday. This isn't something you want to try to straighten out at the airport.

Yeah, I forgot today is a holiday and actually went to my bank only to find it dark and closed. You would think that I would know better by now. I should have suspected something with the light volume of traffic on the roads?? :D

Headshot

Yeah, I forgot today is a holiday and actually went to my bank only to find it dark and closed. You would think that I would know better by now. I should have suspected something with the light volume of traffic on the roads?? :D

I did the same thing. I went to the post office. :huh_01:

• Like 1
Davaoeno

The OP did NOT ask what was the safest way to do this- he asked what was the cheapest . I would do again what I did last time- go the the airport and negotiate the best deal i could.

udonthani

it pays to think about this when you book your flight. For me, it's a cut off of 118 days, as it's not likely I'll be able to stay for 150 days or more. So I actually count the days, and get the flight out at or very close to the 118 day point. So if I arrived on say October 15, I'd aim to leave on about Feb 10 - that's 118 days later.

not 124 or even 130. The extra days aren't worth the extension money. So even if I had time and ability to stay away from Europe for 130 days, after 118 days I'd still leave the Philippines and go somewhere else that is free on arrival for those last 12 days.

Edited by udonthani
pinipig

someone who can afford St. Tropez can also pay penalty at BI :)

Davaoeno

I rented an apartment but I didnt check it out and its a nightmare so I will try and get some Linc member to take it over without disclosing the problems. If I cant get my money back I will just steal the refrigerator.

I got a travel visa, but I couldnt be bothered to renew it so i just let it expire and now I want advice on how to beat the system .

I dont have time to renew my visa because I have to leave TODAY !

Oh well, St Tropez is beautiful

• Like 2
smokey

I rented an apartment but I didnt check it out and its a nightmare so I will try and get some Linc member to take it over without disclosing the problems. If I cant get my money back I will just steal the refrigerator.

I got a travel visa, but I couldnt be bothered to renew it so i just let it expire and now I want advice on how to beat the system .

I dont have time to renew my visa because I have to leave TODAY !

Oh well, St Tropez is beautiful

he is just confused and it seems more confused then the guy with the basketball team of half //halfs..

Davaoeno

he is just confused and it seems more confused then the guy with the basketball team of half //halfs..

At least Frenzy was a lot of fun and had some interesting things to add. i actually miss Frenzys posts

m60man

I cant remember ever lying to anyone here. Well I can see your always kind of pissed when you post... maybe you wash your face with toilet water every morning?

Actually, I was being a bit sarcastic for the most part. Pissed no, but I do have a low tolerance for people that make bad choices and then ask for advice. Seeking advice prior to making those decisions would fall upon a more sympathetic ear. If you would read back through some of your post you would see where one could draw the conclusion that you act without much fore thought to the outcome. That does not make you a bad guy, rather a bit naive and irresponsible.

As for washing my face with toilet water...........your gonna have to do a lot better then that to incite any wrath from me. :notallthere:

• Like 1
Brucewayne

Sounds like my wife and her family's mentality, do then worry, or don't do and worry more.

Actually, I was being a bit sarcastic for the most part. Pissed no, but I do have a low tolerance for people that make bad choices and then ask for advice. Seeking advice prior to making those decisions would fall upon a more sympathetic ear. If you would read back through some of your post you would see where one could draw the conclusion that you act without much fore thought to the outcome. That does not make you a bad guy, rather a bit naive and irresponsible.

As for washing my face with toilet water...........your gonna have to do a lot better then that to incite any wrath from me. :notallthere:

A_Simple_Man
At least Frenzy was a lot of fun and had some interesting things to add. i actually miss Frenzys posts

What makes you think he is not still here under a different name?

• Like 1