How and where to find a great girlfriend in Cebu City

Brucewayne

I'm currently living in Malaysia and am intend to visit Philippines on May 10.

Right now, I have a Malaysian girlfriend.. she is 35 years old and we are together for a couple months. In all honesty, I'm not happy with her because she is more like a westernized woman; loves to drink, be really cheeky, etc.)

My dream was always to live in Philippines and have a good looking and simple girlfriend there. I will quit on my current girlfriend and will search for one in Cebu City.

Can you guys recommend places where I can chat up with cute girls?

Thanks,

Gerald

Try Tagged, great site for meeting lots of Filipinas of class and sometimes not so classy.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Davaoeno

• Paul

• davewe

• AwesomeG

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The girls just love a man who is assertive, proactive, and most importantly, has a keen sense of humor.   I'd strongly suggest that you fly over on Cebu Pacific. Get in a little slap-and-tickle gra

I'm not alone. I'm not rich and my wife has several friends now in The U.S. with their American husbands. None are rich, young or particularly handsome. They all have modest jobs and their wives stay

You should check out the area around Zamboanga on Mindanao. I understand there are lots of pretty women there and they are very willing to meet foreigners. People speak a dialect of Spanish in that ar

Justin Kredible
While it's obvious your anger comes from legitimate observation, I think it's misplaced. It reminds me of the threads (and there are many here) that complain that all Filipinas are deceiptful scammers. Let's combine the two thoughts: all Filipinas are scammers and all expats are dirty old men wanting a sex slave. Of course if these statements are true then the two groups deserve each other. But let's be a bit more generous. Most men are sincere, if flawed. And yes, God forbid, they do want sex. Most women aren't scammers but they do want a better life and that might involve a few dollars for her and her family. If we start with those premises, then maybe we can figure out how to meet and initiate a lasting relationship.

Davewe hits things straight on the head more often then not. Well said, sir.

Edited by Justin Kredible
quit_yume

the difference between fillipina scammers and men that abuse filipina hospitality are this; if a western guy gets scammed in most cases he can recover from the heart break or loss of funds. if a filipina gets scammed by the westerner it often involves the ruining of the rest of her life.

i have tried to warn a lot of filipinas about their soon to be x's. for us here on this thread its usually readily apparent that they are getting too close to a loser. but all they see and hear are the sweet words.. they dont realize the guy living in the trailer park with kids or wivescattered all over his home country or possibly the world is just looking for his next victim. they also dont realize that when they meet a guy online that the odds are very much NOT in their favor that they found a good one.

we talk about how so many of the filipinas online are scammers but i bet the ratio of western guys online that are predators is actually higher than that.

• Like 3

the difference between fillipina scammers and men that abuse filipina hospitality are this; if a western guy gets scammed in most cases he can recover from the heart break or loss of funds. if a filipina gets scammed by the westerner it often involves the ruining of the rest of her life.

i have tried to warn a lot of filipinas about their soon to be x's. for us here on this thread its usually readily apparent that they are getting too close to a loser. but all they see and hear are the sweet words.. they dont realize the guy living in the trailer park with kids or wivescattered all over his home country or possibly the world is just looking for his next victim. they also dont realize that when they meet a guy online that the odds are very much NOT in their favor that they found a good one.

we talk about how so many of the filipinas online are scammers but i bet the ratio of western guys online that are predators is actually higher than that.

I'm curious as to what you think the real issue is. You started out talking about "losers" who live in trailer parks or have ex wives and kids in their home country (this is the majority of men) but end up talking about "predators." That term has a dramatically different connotation in the West. It's far different whether a Filipina is dealing with a less than rich trailer park guy or a sexual predator.

Of course the bottom line is everyone should be careful and check out their new potential partner. That's true no matter where he or she lives.

smokey

you mean if she has a child? it goes deeper then that way to many local girls think having a foreigner baby is a good thing and it will of course be a movie star... and not all foreigners ever recover many have retired and bring to the table the funds that are suppose to support them for the rest of their lives.. , its after they are broke then move back to the west and find a single wide trailer and apply for food stamps..i guess this is where the term is LOVE hurts.. some things are a force that will never stop... as long as man and women have been on earth sex has happened... this is just another impossible thing to fix... i break the world down into two parts regardless of race color and gender...

GIVERS AND TAKERS..

Edited by smokey
  • Like 1
Davaoeno

Lets compare 2 scenarios :

1. filipina gets scammed by the local lothario who tells her she is sooo gwapa and he really really loves her and she has sex with him and he doesnt use a condom and she gets pregnant and he disappears to Manila or else marries her and spends the rest of his life drinking red horse and tanguay and doesnt work while she gets a job at the mall to support the family

2. filipina goes hunting for a foreigner online and finds one and has sex with him and all her friends think she is just the luckiest girl alive because her foreigner is soooo gwapo and he takes her whole family to jollibee . But then she finds out that he is just a player and he moves on to his next conquest but the girl is still a superstar to her family or friends because she is the only one of them who actually ever bagged a foreigner, And of course if she got pregnant by the foreigner then as smokey says thats fabulous and all her friends are jealous because her baby has white skin and is a movie star

• Like 1