How and where to find a great girlfriend in Cebu City

Alfred E. Neuman

Of course !! Do you want to go first Smokey ??

Let him ask his wife first...

• Like 2
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Davaoeno

• Paul

• davewe

• AwesomeG

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The girls just love a man who is assertive, proactive, and most importantly, has a keen sense of humor.   I'd strongly suggest that you fly over on Cebu Pacific. Get in a little slap-and-tickle gra

I'm not alone. I'm not rich and my wife has several friends now in The U.S. with their American husbands. None are rich, young or particularly handsome. They all have modest jobs and their wives stay

You should check out the area around Zamboanga on Mindanao. I understand there are lots of pretty women there and they are very willing to meet foreigners. People speak a dialect of Spanish in that ar

• Admin (Retired)
broden
20q0scg.jpg
miles-high

OK, enough is enough… this post is offensive to Filipinas and women in general… send him to the LBFM site (what a disgusting site I recently found accidentally but guess nothing we can do)… This is a “Living in Cebu” forum, not “Sexting in Cebu” forum…

What would people think if he was to ask a similar question in his home country? In Sanford, FL? The post has a racial, sexist overture, demeaning to all women…

This is a case of a typical sexpat and/or sex tourist and the authority should be made aware of his identity if available… the post should be deleted for good…

“…God, in a world full of injustice and enmity, is in a special way the God of the destitute, the poor and the wronged…”

• Like 1
Edwin
What would people think if he was to ask a similar question in his home country? In Sanford, FL?

Considering his question was, "Can you guys recommend places where I can chat up with cute girls?", I think someone would try to recommend a nice place.

Why would you call him a "typical sexpat and/or sex tourist and the authority should be made aware of his identity if available… the post should be deleted for good…" :notallthere:

I doubt if God could decode that from his post. Now we know what "chat up some cute girls" means to Miles high who visits p*orn sites (by accident).

I think we have a case of :potkettle: except Miles high is the pot and the kettle. Should we call the authorities as he suggests?

• Like 4
junglelove38

G....yeah you came to the wrong place to ask info on this subject. Most everyone here is scared you will steal their girl, which in all honesty you surely could if you are younger than 60 or weigh less than 300lbs...lol. I'm in same boat as you being much younger and physically fit. Trust me, you won't find many expats who want to hang out with you, as their women will always be looking to jump ship. Bigger, better, deal. So forget what all these old guys told you and just come and hang out. You'll like it.

Paul
G....yeah you came to the wrong place to ask info on this subject. Most everyone here is scared you will steal their girl, which in all honesty you surely could if you are younger than 60 or weigh less than 300lbs...lol. I'm in same boat as you being much younger and physically fit. Trust me, you won't find many expats who want to hang out with you, as their women will always be looking to jump ship. Bigger, better, deal. So forget what all these old guys told you and just come and hang out. You'll like it.

You talk a big talk, mostly bullshit. You are out of your feckin' mind. I'm a heavy boy. But, I can tell you one thing, I don't care how handsome you are, or how much money you have, you wouldn't take my girl from me. I guarantee you that applies to many of the guys here. You are saying that Filipinas only want young guys with money? You have got a lot to learn about the women of the Philippines.

Now, take your bullshit and peddle it elsewhere, because no one is buyin' it here.

Looks like a candidate for the hidden forums. Come on down, and we will rip you a new asshole, pal.

Edited by Paul
  • Like 4
musicman666

Now we know what "chat up some cute girls" means to Miles high who visits p*orn sites (by accident).

That happened to me once when I was trying to google pheasant plucking.

• Like 4
Edwin
Trust me, you won't find many expats who want to hang out with you, as their women will always be looking to jump ship. Bigger, better, deal.

Your opinion of and lack of respect for the women in the Philippines is sick. They are not all as shallow as yourself, nor are they all unfaithful and disloyal to their partners as accused by you.

• Like 1
Topper

I don't care how handsome you are, or how much money you have, you wouldn't take my girl from me.

No muscle bound man can take my hands from my girl

No handsome face can take the place of my girl.

She may not be a movie star

But, when it comes to being happy, we are!

:party0023:

• Like 4
Edwin

No muscle bound man can take my hands from my girl

No handsome face can take the place of my girl.

She may not be a movie star

But, when it comes to being happy, we are!

:party0023:

What can make you feel that way?

Paul
What can make you feel that way?

Well, ice cream can.

• Admin (Retired)
broden
ixxnuw.png
  • Like 5
davewe

For a second I was really worried. Then I realized that at 59 I am younger than 60 and still significantly less than three bills. So I guess I'll be able to keep my girl for a while longer.

But thanks for being a major league :shit_stirrer:

• Like 2
coach88

You talk a big talk, mostly bullshit. You are out of your feckin' mind. I'm a heavy boy. But, I can tell you one thing, I don't care how handsome you are, or how much money you have, you wouldn't take my girl from me. I guarantee you that applies to many of the guys here. You are saying that Filipinas only want young guys with money? You have got a lot to learn about the women of the Philippines.

Now, take your bullshit and peddle it elsewhere, because no one is buyin' it here.

Looks like a candidate for the hidden forums. Come on down, and we will rip you a new asshole, pal.

These guys like Junglelove come to this forum talking all their BS about our women wanting them because of our age , etc., when in fact they are the ones you usually see around the Mango area with a ladyboy on each arm. Their all talk and usually no real balls when face to face.

Edited by coach88
  • Like 3