How and where to find a great girlfriend in Cebu City

smokey

maybe i can hook you up i look like a local so when you see me standing on the corner over by robbinsons just give me the secret sign pat me on the head and poke your finger in my face and then when i talk the secret words tell me my dick is small and my mother is ugly ok so when do we meet

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Davaoeno

• Paul

• davewe

• AwesomeG

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The girls just love a man who is assertive, proactive, and most importantly, has a keen sense of humor.   I'd strongly suggest that you fly over on Cebu Pacific. Get in a little slap-and-tickle gra

I'm not alone. I'm not rich and my wife has several friends now in The U.S. with their American husbands. None are rich, young or particularly handsome. They all have modest jobs and their wives stay

You should check out the area around Zamboanga on Mindanao. I understand there are lots of pretty women there and they are very willing to meet foreigners. People speak a dialect of Spanish in that ar

Paul

Regarding getting in a relationship with a white man. I believe that there are good as well as bad ones everywhere. The selection is the key.

Yeah, okay. I just wasn't sure what you meant. They certainly like getting involved with foreigners. They don't want their babies to have "flat noses". So, they want to reproduce, typically, with a white, or a light skinned foreigner, regardless if the guy is European, American, whatever. However, I have met many who prefer to be with darker skinned guys, like Middle Eastern men, or Black Americans.

The main thing, though, for most Filipinas is, they want a guy who is faithful to them. They want a guy who is loyal and will not cheat on them. They are little, and they appear quite sane. But, you let one catch you cheating and see what she turns into.

Medusa.jpg

Ring any bells?

maybe i can hook you up i look like a local so when you see me standing on the corner over by robbinsons just give me the secret sign pat me on the head and poke your finger in my face and then when i talk the secret words tell me my dick is small and my mother is ugly ok so when do we meet

LOL. You tryin' to get him killed? :D

• Like 1

Do not joke with this man anymore!

Serious:

It is almost impossible for a foreigner to find a cute gf here, they prefer local men!

Of course there are some, but they are usually already occupied.

So stay where you are, leave the girls here for us local men.

Don Harry El Guapo

Edited by HTM
  • Like 2
Davaoeno
They want a guy who is loyal and will not cheat on them.

and they consider it a real plus if they find a guy who is actually willing to get a job so that they dont have to just to buy food for the family

• Like 1
Headshot

and they consider it a real plus if they find a guy who is actually willing to get a job so that they dont have to just to buy food for the family

They really don't care about a job. What they want is a steady income...job ot not. As long as they have that, they can see a future with almost any man. Well...maybe not you...but almost any man.

:biggrin_01:

• Like 3

Yeah, okay. I just wasn't sure what you meant. They certainly like getting involved with foreigners. They don't want their babies to have "flat noses". So, they want to reproduce, typically, with a white, or a light skinned foreigner, regardless if the guy is European, American, whatever. However, I have met many who prefer to be with darker skinned guys, like Middle Eastern men, or Black Americans.

The main thing, though, for most Filipinas is, they want a guy who is faithful to them. They want a guy who is loyal and will not cheat on them. They are little, and they appear quite sane. But, you let one catch you cheating and see what she turns into.

Medusa.jpg

Ring any bells?

LOL. You tryin' to get him killed? :D

Thanks for sharing the picture and it represents exactly what is just happening to me.

I never cheated on a girl.. heck I don't even flirt with girls when I'm serious about someone.

Every woman with a faithful and honest heart wants a guy who cares about her, who loves her, and is willing to support her.

Some woman have a snake character.. The are sweet at the outside, but entirely dirty and dry at the inside.

Headshot

Some woman have a snake character.. The are sweet at the outside, but entirely dirty and dry at the inside.

And hopefully you realize that it takes time to figure out whether a woman is sweet all the way through or only on the outside. Sooner or later what is underneath will be revealed. However, a lot of guys think they can come to the Philippines and find the "right" woman in a week. It doesn't work that way. Some women can hide their true character for quite a long time. Of course, the same is true of men.

Edited by Headshot
  • Like 1

And hopefully you realize that it takes time to figure out whether a woman is sweet all the way through or only on the outside. Sooner or later what is underneath will be revealed. However, a lot of guys think they can come to the Philippines and find the "right" woman in a week. It doesn't work that way. Some women can hide their true character for quite a long time. Of course, the same is true of men.

Very well said!

You can definitely hide you character for some time, but you are not authentic that way. I notice from my girlfriend that she has a snake character and is really evil at the inside.

That's why it makes sense or is obligating to spend more time with someone. The only thing that is hard is the quitting because it leads to short term pain. If the girlfriends character sucks, quitting is mandatory.

• Like 1

I think somone else has said most of what I have to say this subject. Do what you normally do and you naturally will encounter prospects you have something in common with. Pick from those who show interest. It's easier to catch one that is already moving in your direction than one that is walking away. Long engagement is a very good thing.

tomaw

First look at yourself and your current relationship. Do you really respect women or are they just a commodity to get your rocks off? If you feel you are ready for a serious relationship start with the internet and get to know the girl before jumping on a plane.

Easy to find women here but not so easy to find the perfect one, at least it wasn't for me. Took me four and a half years of living here before I found the 'one', and it was her that found and chose me. Happened right around the point where my morale was pretty low with the hope of finding someone really special to me.

I had no luck with Cebu women. Lots of bad apples only wanting money and women who just annoyed me. None I could be with for long, let alone the next 40-50+ years spending 24/7 with. If there is a god, he can bless Mindanao for the amazing relationship I now have with my best friend.

I feel your pain. At least you had many years in which to search. As for me, I can only spend a few weeks per year here.

Alfred E. Neuman

Stay in Cebu, join some church group activity and I'm sure you'll find someone with good background.

• Like 2
Davaoeno

metro park hotel, next saturday, 8 pm, ask at the desk for Annabelle ! The rest is up to you.

smokey

metro park hotel, next saturday, 8 pm, ask at the desk for Annabelle ! The rest is up to you.

metro park hotel in cebu???

Davaoeno
metro park hotel in cebu???

Of course !! Do you want to go first Smokey ??