How and where to find a great girlfriend in Cebu City

Headshot

Book into the Radisson Blue.

Don't tell anyone your plans, but tell the taxi Driver to take you to the Naughty Ka (Bar) in Mandaue from 11pm. If you don't do well there try up the road & round the corner Navigator Bar

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Davaoeno

• Paul

• davewe

• AwesomeG

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The girls just love a man who is assertive, proactive, and most importantly, has a keen sense of humor.   I'd strongly suggest that you fly over on Cebu Pacific. Get in a little slap-and-tickle gra

I'm not alone. I'm not rich and my wife has several friends now in The U.S. with their American husbands. None are rich, young or particularly handsome. They all have modest jobs and their wives stay

You should check out the area around Zamboanga on Mindanao. I understand there are lots of pretty women there and they are very willing to meet foreigners. People speak a dialect of Spanish in that ar

Easy to find women here but not so easy to find the perfect one, at least it wasn't for me. Took me four and a half years of living here before I found the 'one', and it was her that found and chose me. Happened right around the point where my morale was pretty low with the hope of finding someone really special to me.

this is right, be prepared for a long and hard battle, if you want a nice girl be prepared for a lot of work and experiences and if you can endure then after 3-4 relationships you might finally be given what you deserve if you get through, a girl that loves you!

• Like 1
Paul

You need to love yourself before they will love you. You would have known what your current gf was like before the relationship developed. Perhaps you drove her to drink. She drinks because Chinese Malaysians do. Alcohol is neither western nor eastern. Indeed, pinay's get thirsty.

Girl's in the phils are real people, not commodities. Once you have realised this, you might get lucky.

Ward, weren't you a little hard on the beaver?

beaver-noose-biggest.png

• Like 2
Wombat No More

I'm currently living in Malaysia and am intend to visit Philippines on May 10.

Right now, I have a Malaysian girlfriend.. she is 35 years old and we are together for a couple months. In all honesty, I'm not happy with her because she is more like a westernized woman; loves to drink, be really cheeky, etc.)

My dream was always to live in Philippines and have a good looking and simple girlfriend there. I will quit on my current girlfriend and will search for one in Cebu City.

Can you guys recommend places where I can chat up with cute girls?

Thanks,

Gerald

C'mon Gerald. Bloody hell mate, you want us to tell you how or where to get a gf!!! You'd have to be deaf, dumb, and blind to not be able to find a gf for yourself in this place (and there's a couple of fellas here that'd qualify).

Just rock up (come here) and you will begin falling over them almost right away...

• Like 1
A_Simple_Man
Can you guys recommend places where I can chat up with cute girls?

Someone misinformed you. This is not a site where foreigners can come to get hooked up with cute girls, or ugly girls for that matter. There is a link to a nightlife forum somewhere on this site (or there was and I assume still is).

This is LIVING in Cebu. Its about the people, the culture and the experience of living in Cebu, or the surrounding areas. There are already enough horny old guys looking to chat up cute girls here in Cebu but I heard Angeles City still has spots for those kinds of guys. Might be some place you want to try.

But if you are looking for a genuine, loving experience then forget about chatting up 'cute girls' and come meet some genuine, loving Cebuana women. There is no particular place where they are kept in stock and you can pick one up on your way home. But they are all over the islands and when you spend enough time here you cannot help but meet some.

• Like 4
Paul
There is a link to a nightlife forum somewhere on this site

Down_Arrow_Icon.png

Topper

Just hang a sign over the front and back of you saying: WANTED (at the top) and underneath put your qualifications such as charming, caring, good looking and what ever else works for you. Perhaps at the bottom you can put in small letters; Upon acceptance, you will be invited to a free lunch. 10 will get you 20 it will work!

OH!, I almost forgot....ladyboys not accepted.

Edited by Topper

C'mon Gerald. Bloody hell mate, you want us to tell you how or where to get a gf!!! You'd have to be deaf, dumb, and blind to not be able to find a gf for yourself in this place (and there's a couple of fellas here that'd qualify).

Just rock up (come here) and you will begin falling over them almost right away...

Yeah, you are right. I'm just not happy with my current relationship and I know that it's not going to work out.

The people to whom I have spoken told me that filipinas are a lot more open minded than girls here in Malaysia.

I will come :)

Someone misinformed you. This is not a site where foreigners can come to get hooked up with cute girls, or ugly girls for that matter. There is a link to a nightlife forum somewhere on this site (or there was and I assume still is).

This is LIVING in Cebu. Its about the people, the culture and the experience of living in Cebu, or the surrounding areas. There are already enough horny old guys looking to chat up cute girls here in Cebu but I heard Angeles City still has spots for those kinds of guys. Might be some place you want to try.

But if you are looking for a genuine, loving experience then forget about chatting up 'cute girls' and come meet some genuine, loving Cebuana women. There is no particular place where they are kept in stock and you can pick one up on your way home. But they are all over the islands and when you spend enough time here you cannot help but meet some.

Thanks for the encouragement - that's probably all I needed!

Davaoeno
filipinas are a lot more open minded than girls here in Malaysia.

only the ones born on monday, tuesday and friday. btw - did you get around to telling your gf that you are dumping her yet ?

• Like 1

only the ones born on monday, tuesday and friday. btw - did you get around to telling your gf that you are dumping her yet ?

lol. I made some indications that it's not going to continue like that. Her manners have gotten a lot worse after a few months and there is not much respect anymore. I can get a white woman for that, so I don't need her.

She knows that I will be going to Philippines and probably smells what's going on.

Wombat No More

Just hang a sign over the front and back of you saying: WANTED (at the top) and underneath put your qualifications such as charming, caring, good looking and what ever else works for you. Perhaps at the bottom you can put in small letters; Upon acceptance, you will be invited to a free lunch. 10 will get you 20 it will work!

OH!, I almost forgot....ladyboys not accepted.

Or you could go the other tack and write "ugly as sin" (or Pungit), "Dumb as dogsh-t" (Gagu), "but a good fella"... You'll get 15 out of 20!
Paul
...filipinas are a lot more open minded than girls here in Malaysia ...

Regarding?

Regarding?

Regarding getting in a relationship with a white man. I believe that there are good as well as bad ones everywhere. The selection is the key.