How and where to find a great girlfriend in Cebu City

I'm currently living in Malaysia and am intend to visit Philippines on May 10.

Right now, I have a Malaysian girlfriend.. she is 35 years old and we are together for a couple months. In all honesty, I'm not happy with her because she is more like a westernized woman; loves to drink, be really cheeky, etc.)

My dream was always to live in Philippines and have a good looking and simple girlfriend there. I will quit on my current girlfriend and will search for one in Cebu City.

Can you guys recommend places where I can chat up with cute girls?

Thanks,

Gerald

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Davaoeno

• Paul

• AwesomeG

• davewe

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The girls just love a man who is assertive, proactive, and most importantly, has a keen sense of humor.   I'd strongly suggest that you fly over on Cebu Pacific. Get in a little slap-and-tickle gra

I'm not alone. I'm not rich and my wife has several friends now in The U.S. with their American husbands. None are rich, young or particularly handsome. They all have modest jobs and their wives stay

You should check out the area around Zamboanga on Mindanao. I understand there are lots of pretty women there and they are very willing to meet foreigners. People speak a dialect of Spanish in that ar

tobster

Cant say where to find one but I can tell you where not to meet one......avoid fuente circle especially after dark....sorry

• Like 2

You need to love yourself before they will love you. You would have known what your current gf was like before the relationship developed. Perhaps you drove her to drink. She drinks because Chinese Malaysians do. Alcohol is neither western nor eastern. Indeed, pinay's get thirsty.

Girl's in the phils are real people, not commodities. Once you have realised this, you might get lucky.

• Like 5

Easy to find women here but not so easy to find the perfect one, at least it wasn't for me. Took me four and a half years of living here before I found the 'one', and it was her that found and chose me. Happened right around the point where my morale was pretty low with the hope of finding someone really special to me.

I had no luck with Cebu women. Lots of bad apples only wanting money and women who just annoyed me. None I could be with for long, let alone the next 40-50+ years spending 24/7 with. If there is a god, he can bless Mindanao for the amazing relationship I now have with my best friend.

• Like 3

I'm leaving soon, so I can pass you my soon-to-be ex.

She fills all your requirements, a good little runner, low maintenance and I'm leaving her in well used but clean condition. The sticky stuff on her skin disappears after a hot soapy shower.

Joking aside, even if Cebuanas don't deserve it, I think you should show more respect.

• Like 2
Headshot

You should check out the area around Zamboanga on Mindanao. I understand there are lots of pretty women there and they are very willing to meet foreigners. People speak a dialect of Spanish in that area. Just don't go out at night or the MILF or Abu Sayeff will get you and hold you for ransom or cut your head off if you aren't worth anything.

:lee_popcorn: :lee_popcorn: :lee_popcorn: :lee_popcorn: :lee_popcorn:

• Like 6
Reynaldo

Try the Samar and Leyte areas. Much more provincial girls there and safe to travel.

• Like 4
AlooGobi

stay in Malaysia and get a pet, when u are sufficiantly schooled in its care,may be try the Southern area of Mindanao

• Like 2

Rent a booth outside MEPZA and have a gf audition!

or

Go to a local police station, many great female police!

They also earn pretty good and have education.

If you can't find someone asks some there if they can introduce you to a pretty and nice police lady.

(But remember there are armed so.......)

• Like 1
samatm

YOu are closer to Indonesia. Just head south.

• Like 1
BossHog

The girls just love a man who is assertive, proactive, and most importantly, has a keen sense of humor.

I'd strongly suggest that you fly over on Cebu Pacific. Get in a little slap-and-tickle grabass with the cutest stew' to warm her up...

Then seal the deal with a few well-timed bomb and terror jokes...

If that fails you can make lots of new bayot friends while Moondancing during morning calisthenics.

Have fun bro

• Like 7
  • Admin (Retired)
broden

The girls just love a man who is assertive, proactive, and most importantly, has a keen sense of humor.

I'd strongly suggest that you fly over on Cebu Pacific. Get in a little slap-and-tickle grabass with the cutest stew' to warm her up...

Then seal the deal with a few well-timed bomb and terror jokes...

If that fails you can make lots of new bayot friends while Moondancing during morning calisthenics.

Have fun bro

that's a solid plan

For Real

Book into the Radisson Blue.

Don't tell anyone your plans, but tell the taxi Driver to take you to the Naughty Ka (Bar) in Mandaue from 11pm. If you don't do well there try up the road & round the corner Navigator Bar

Ken Oath

I had better luck meeting a Cebuana outside of the Philippines, try Thailand it worked for me.

me i just went for a motorbike ride and found the ONE 12 years and still she thinks i am great i have her fooled ,,,, just come down and know what you want and make sure you are for real. :dance:

• Like 2