Sign in to follow this  
ian

Hotel inCebu

Ozepete

i will do that,, book direct,, parklane seems favourite to me at moment,, but wanted real feedback from maybe someone thats stayed in a hotel,, thanks

retired

Hi Ian, try www.asiatravel.com we have found them very good. We stay at the Crown Regency near Robinsons and it is excellent value but might be a bit expensive for a long stay.

loosehead

i will do that,, book direct,, parklane seems favourite to me at moment,, but wanted real feedback from maybe someone thats stayed in a hotel,, thanks

retired

Hi Ian, try www.asiatravel.com we have found them very good. We stay at the Crown Regency near Robinsons and it is excellent value but might be a bit expensive for a long stay.

If you are using asia travel go to the balikbayan page for cheaper rates.

AKCebu

Have you guys tried agoda.com? This guy who talked to us at Ayala two days ago said that he got a good discouted rate at Cebu Midtown Hotel from that site

jme

Have you guys tried agoda.com? This guy who talked to us at Ayala two days ago said that he got a good discouted rate at Cebu Midtown Hotel from that site

I stayed at two hotels through Agoda recently and they emailed me to review them. So I took the time to give the hotels an honest review and they were more negative than positive. Guess what, yes they didn't publish them. I'm actually using the website now to look for another hotel but it's worth keeping in mind that only the mainly positive reviews will be published with them.

fanboat

Stay at the Regency high rise.....it's close by Lonestar.

ps..next to the Hilton on mactan you can rent a boat for the day,see some pure blue water....and invite 10 ladys from Lonestar to join you for a once in a lifetime photo OP

ps...don't forget to buy a cooked pig....fiilipinas get very angry when hungry...no joke :as-if:

Maybe Next Yr

I stayed at two hotels through Agoda recently and they emailed me to review them. So I took the time to give the hotels an honest review and they were more negative than positive. Guess what, yes they didn't publish them. I'm actually using the website now to look for another hotel but it's worth keeping in mind that only the mainly positive reviews will be published with them.

Ditto! I recently stayed at then reviewed Cebu Grand with a slightly negative review and it didn't posted.