Sign in to follow this  
ian

Hotel inCebu

ologist

NS royal sounds good thanks Bob and Jollyjim! So you are not so jolly now that you are on your way back home, huh? I feel for you. How was the trip?

If anyone is interested, I just heard back from appletree about getting a discount for a longer stay. They said they give 20% off for cash. I don't know if that is for any length of stay, or only longer ones. But that takes it down to 800 pesos per night. Not bad.

jackspratt

sure ,anytime olly....a pleasure to help.... :)

B)

Edited by jackspratt

ian

hi,, i would not like to make you ill David,,

anyway i paid

JoMads

casa rosario

Let's see..

$300.00 stolen from their safety deposit box... claimed no responsibility...

Just do a search and read the true story...

Lee
casa rosario

Let's see..

$300.00 stolen from their safety deposit box... claimed no responsibility...

Just do a search and read the true story...

Sorry to hear of your loss but at least it was a good lesson for you and all who read about it. I just think that you should have reported the serial numbers to the police, since you had them because no bills can be cashed here at any bank without the numbers being recorded so there was a chance that they would have gotten caught.

When someone is the victim of a crime and does not report it to the police, then they only have themselves to blame because the crime could have been solved and you might have gotten your money back and the satisfaction of seeing the person responsible made to pay for their crime and besides that, you could have prevented it from happening to someone else in the future.

I am pretty sure the hotel may have felt the same way.

Mike S

Hi Paul ... hey question ... I noticed that you don't recommend Ford's place any more .... is there a reason ....

Mike S

Seems a little high for what you get ...... the studio that is ...... also another question that has been bugging me ..... the say 330p for extra person is this for more than 1 person in the room or for more than 2 people ....... if for you and a friend that would be $8.25 per day extra ...... kinda steep for an extra towel and face cloth ........ :):D:lol::D :D

Aerosick
Seems a little high for what you get ...... the studio that is ...... also another question that has been bugging me ..... the say 330p for extra person is this for more than 1 person in the room or for more than 2 people ....... if for you and a friend that would be $8.25 per day extra ...... kinda steep for an extra towel and face cloth ........ :D :D B) B) B)

I can see that you now need to learn how to say kuripot !!! You'll be hearing that often, ha!

:D:lol::)

Billy

Mike S

Just trying to get out of the dollar rich kano mode and into the peso poor local mode ...... hehehehehe ... but it seems that the peso has stabilized and by the looks the dollar is going to plunge downward ....... so i may need to be KURIPOT ...... can you say dried fish and rice ... three times a day ...... :thats-funny::wt-hell::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

tom_shor
Seems a little high for what you get ...... the studio that is ...... also another question that has been bugging me ..... the say 330p for extra person is this for more than 1 person in the room or for more than 2 people ....... if for you and a friend that would be $8.25 per day extra ...... kinda steep for an extra towel and face cloth ........ :wt-hell::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Who said you get an extra towel? Doubt you get 1 facecloth let alone 2. Extra Pillow :D:D:D . Welcome to the Philippines.

If you are looking for cheaper accomidations there is a cardboard box in the alley behind the hotel I can let you have for half that. Running water when it rains. :D:thats-funny:

Jack_be_nimble

Do all hotel rooms have private baths? If the room type is pension, does that usually mean a shared bath?

Can I assume all rooms at, for example, Apple Tree Suites have private baths?

Jack

breakfast
Seems a little high for what you get ...... the studio that is ...... also another question that has been bugging me ..... the say 330p for extra person is this for more than 1 person in the room or for more than 2 people ....... if for you and a friend that would be $8.25 per day extra ...... kinda steep for an extra towel and face cloth ........ :welcome::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Parklane was AUD $90 in Dec 2007 for a reasonable room, queen bed, shower over bath. Nothing lavish. Breakfast for 2, a good selection of foods. It is virtually opposite Ayala. Service excellent. Clean. I'm not sure if the construction site is finished across the road. But I had silicon earplugs and I wear these at home anyway. Even birds wake me.