Need computers

littlejohn

Ran into a bit of a glitch when I was ready to order the computers they were out of those (HP Compaq DX6120 MT Pentium 4 3.0GZ). OpenPinoy has nothing comparable right now. Does anyone know of something similar somewhere else? I definitely want at least DDR2 memory, would prefer the LGA775 motherboard and need expansion slots for a video card and Ethernet cable. Anything less would have to be supper cheap to consider.

Edited by littlejohn
USMC-Retired

Fastwins has a nice selection of used computers.

littlejohn

Did a few Google searches and cant find it whats the website?

Paul

I don't know if they have a website. They are located on the main highway as you go into Mandaue City from Cebu City. Barangay Subangdaku. Fastwin is down on the left side of the road, after you go under the overpass.

littlejohn

Oh I see. Not much help then as I live on Mindanao Don't want to make a trip without knowing whats there. Thanks anyway next time I'm up there I may check it out.

Paul

Sorry. I guess, at times, we automatically assume members are asking questions about Cebu. When, in reality, questions about any area in the Philippines could come up.