INCOME REQUIREMENT FOR SPOUSAL VISA?

Headshot

but a free pass to the us and a possible pay day at the end what is that worth to a person who makes 200 p a day...

It's only a free pass if she can prove she has sufficient income to support herself in the US. You haven't been paying attention.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shadow

• smokey

• razorbackhog2

• Headshot

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

mine did too after shopping at wal mart one day she says.... honey why dont we just get food coupon then we can save our money to buy things we want? I said we cant its only for poor people , then she

The minimum income requirement for a 3 person household is $23,862. If he does not meet that, he can use a co-sponsor. Other than that, his wife will simply not be issued a visa and he wasted $1000+ a

Mexicans are allowed a free ride into the USA because they mostly vote democrats. Filipinos are blocked at every turn because they mostly vote republican.   You will find many invisible road blocks

smokey

It's only a free pass if she can prove she has sufficient income to support herself in the US. You haven't been paying attention.

well i am sure any women who gets married to a guy follows the golden rule ... can he support me? i think there should be a two year gap taking that out was stupid and dangerous

BFHammer

Great thread by the way. Lot's of interesting information. Just remember that stripper you married in Vegas can knock you off and go for your assets as well. :biggrin_01: