INCOME REQUIREMENT FOR SPOUSAL VISA?

razorbackhog2

As much as we dont like the requirements, I personally think it does save the taxpayers money down the road...Already enough illegals recieving a free ride without the added tax burdens that would arise from letting every underfunded couple immigrate.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shadow

• smokey

• razorbackhog2

• Headshot

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

mine did too after shopping at wal mart one day she says.... honey why dont we just get food coupon then we can save our money to buy things we want? I said we cant its only for poor people , then she

The minimum income requirement for a 3 person household is $23,862. If he does not meet that, he can use a co-sponsor. Other than that, his wife will simply not be issued a visa and he wasted $1000+ a

Mexicans are allowed a free ride into the USA because they mostly vote democrats. Filipinos are blocked at every turn because they mostly vote republican.   You will find many invisible road blocks

miles-high
underfunded couple immigrate

Well, at least one of them is a US citizen while illegals are criminals…

miles-high

So, if one of them is a US citizen and legally, i.e., not fraudulently, married to a Filipina and they wish to go “home”, should they be allowed to do so regardless of their income? After all, they can "legally" work in the US as needed...

razorbackhog2

The requirements in place are a safeguard to prevent already swollen welfare roles to not expand from persons wishing to immigrate.

miles-high

No welfare, no ER services (just let them die on the street), no house/apt rentals, no electricity, no water nor food allowed to be sold to the illegals – give them a choice of concentration camp or voluntary deportation… No anchor babies…

Edited by miles-high
Edwin

No welfare, no ER services (just let them die on the street), no house/apt rentals, no electricity, no water nor food allowed to be sold to the illegals – give them a choice of concentration camp or voluntary deportation… No anchor babies…

I can feel your hatred for these folks who do whatever is necessary to improve their family's lives. If I lived in Mexico and didn't try to improve my family's lot in life by getting to the USA I wouldn't be a man. Just because you were fortunate enough to be born in the USA doesn't mean you have to hate those who weren't.

One question for you.

Are you going to cut the grass in my yard and on the golf course if you get rid of the Mexicans?

razorbackhog2

I can feel your hatred for these folks who do whatever is necessary to improve their family's lives. If I lived in Mexico and didn't try to improve my family's lot in life by getting to the USA I wouldn't be a man. Just because you were fortunate enough to be born in the USA doesn't mean you have to hate those who weren't.

One question for you.

Are you going to cut the grass in my yard and on the golf course if you get rid of the Mexicans?

As wages will rise after you deport the illegals, hope you have a deep bank account.
smokey

this subject is prone to be a nasty one to talk about .... i admit my first thought was a guy on SS comes to the philippines meets young girl has baby and NOW wants to figure out how he can bring his wife and baby back to the us knowing he can not afford thier support ,, the problem is people who dont get these benefits find what check they go get from work is getting smaller and smaller to pay and i guess you can call them selfish but i understand you need to watch out for your own family first... I hope he finds a co signer and i hope the co signer does not get stung by some pretty bad planning i think.... i did not have my first child till i was 38 years old as i wanted to be able to afford to give a child what is needed ,,, maybe the whole world needs to find a way to make men shoot blanks till they can establish a way to find a wife and bring a baby into the world with government help....only men that make x number of $$$ a year get to shoot baby making ????? until then they can still have sex but will only shoot blanks..

CardiacKid

For those too dense to notice, this is sarcasm. :P This, however, is the line handed out by those with low double digit IQ's. There is no simple answer to this problem, as long as the U.S. offers a chance to provide a better living for a man's family. If the same logic had been applied by the Native Americans when our ancestors first landed we wouldn't be here today.
razorbackhog2

Actually we tried to get your white asses to leave.......didnt workout so well.

miles-high
maybe the whole world needs to find a way to make men shoot blanks till they can establish a way to find a wife and bring a baby into the world with government help....only men that make x number of $$$ a year get to shoot baby making ????? until then they can still have sex but will only shoot blanks..

A licensing scheme to have babies… If the US Gov can deny the entry by a US H and foreign W based on the income, why not go further to deny the right to have babies based on income, educational level, gene examination, etc.

Millions of babies are dying around the world for lack of food, water, medical care, etc. – if a country/individual does not have sufficient GDP/income, deny the people of the right to bear children – then the population decreases and hopefully becomes self-sufficient one day…

razorbackhog2

A licensing scheme to have babies… If the US Gov can deny the entry by a US H and foreign W based on the income, why not go further to deny the right to have babies based on income, educational level, gene examination, etc.

Millions of babies are dying around the world for lack of food, water, medical care, etc. – if a country/individual does not have sufficient GDP/income, deny the people of the right to bear children – then the population decreases and hopefully becomes self-sufficient one day…

The USA is not denying a citizen entry. I have no problem with the spouse coming as well long as she is never allowed to recieve taxpayer monies to live on. My own wife was under the impression that the government pays for everthing. Where did she learn that. From her friends that came that came before her.