Best dentist in Cebu?

Kminneman

Who is the best dentist in Cebu? I have a number of crowns and need a high tech dentist to maintain my teeth. Thanks

Paul

You are going to get a lot of different answers here, probably. But, I would suggest Dr. and Dra. Fernando, at the Fernando Dental Clinic. I believe they are still located on the upper level of JY Square Mall.

easy44

I was going to the Dra. Fernando for years and finally gave up. I think they have too much business now and they don't seem to care any more. Both myself and my girlfriend have gone there with problems only to be told nothing was wrong. Have also left with cavities undiagnosed. When I first started going there 10 years ago, they were great. Sadly, I think success has spoiled them.

• Like 2
Faluango

I never visited a dentist in Cebu but I saw one on the basement level of Ayala.

Alfred E. Neuman

Dra. Cola-Lopez of Manros Plaza behind Vienna Kaffeehaus infront of Foodarama Gen.Maxilom Avenue. She has my record since 1984.

jtmwatchbiz

for hi-tech and all around excellent dental work i suggest Dr. Sidney Ricamora. his spotless large and modern offices are in the JRG building on mango across from ramos st intersection, and in the new cybergate mall on the other side of fuente circle. he is a family friend and does excellent work. he has all the hi tech equipment in BOTH offices including xray machines. he does a digital pictorial on all the work as it is in progress for reviewing with the patients, and keeps all the records. i have found him to be the best for both myself and our family including the young ones.

dr. sid is also a cool guy who is a car collector and all around enjoyable down to earth person to talk to.

254 9013

0922 850 0799 secretary

[email protected]

• 2 weeks later...
Rocketman

I made my second trip to a dentist today and was very pleased! I called and was told to come right in. She had another patient in the chair, but I only waited about 10 minutes. It was a minor repair but she was quite professional with what looked to be up to date equipment. My 1st trip to see her could not be completed and there was no charge. This trip cost P400. I plan to have 2 crowns done soon and will definitely go back to her. I hate waiting for a doctor when I have an appointment like I always had to in the states. This was a dream visit!

Her info: Dr. Justeen Catan, A.S. Fortunate St. Banilad, Mandaue. It's about a kilometer from Gov. Cuenco Ave. 032-236-5012. She will email you a map if you need it.

Headshot

Next question (but related) ... Who is the best oral surgeon here? My wife has some impacted wisdom teeth that need to come out. I would like to make it as painless as possible for her.