Sign in to follow this  
toshi

going to bantayan island

toshi

we like to go to batayan island for a couple of day's, whats a nice, clean, not to busy beach resort with pool to stay?

budget is normal, i like some comfort...

Davaoeno

Paul

With the word "budget" in his post, I don't think Octong is going to be exactly what he is looking for.

I would suggest Kota Beach Resort. I stayed there the last two times I visited Bantayan Island.

Whoops. You said "with a pool". There are few resorts on the island with a pool. One of them, definitely, is Octong Cave.

If you want someone who would hit on your girlfriend / wife, give Tickety Boo a try.

Edited by Paul

liquido

I not know when Holy week officially ends but prices are double the normal during this time.....

Davaoeno
With the word "budget" in his post, I don't think Octong is going to be exactly what he is looking for.

well, he did use the word budget, but only to say " budget is normal" :biggrin_01:

Jimone
I not know when Holy week officially ends but prices are double the normal during this time.....

We went to Bohol when we were there in September last year during some sort of holiday,, big mistake,, no were to stay, couldn't get on a boat to get back,, all in all wish we had stayed home!!! wait untill after easter for a few weeks would be my advice.... but anywho,,, lucky you, Bantayan was my pick of were to go but got voted down by the family,,,,( all from Bohol ) it won't happen again, i will be putting my foot down,,,, mmm not that it will make any differance :biggrin_01: Bantayan looks good to me ...

post-3349-0-33321900-1333835921_thumb.jpg

post-3349-0-34160600-1333835939_thumb.jpg

udonthani

beware of the indigent farang or kano drunks that start in the morning with no respect. There's quite a lot of them in Santa Fe.

senseless

How do you guys get to bantayan island? I noticed on google earth there is a small landing strip there. I wonder if anyone is providing flights?

udonthani

you just take this bus, and then get on a ferry and guess what you get there in not all that long time. There are four year old children in the Philippines that comprehend this. Whatr the hell is wrong with you?

Davaoeno

you just take this bus, and then get on a ferry and guess what you get there in not all that long time. There are four year old children in the Philippines that comprehend this. Whatr the hell is wrong with you?

I took a taxi from Cebu to the ferry for a cost of 2000 php. On the return trip i took the non air com bus for 70 pesos.[ x2] You need to really have a death wish to ride the bus tho !!

Edited by DAVAOENO

spooks

I understand that there is an air service from Mactan now to the island. I have not used it as used the bus before you get that from the north terminal in Cebu city.

liquido

I understand that there is an air service from Mactan now to the island. I have not used it as used the bus before you get that from the north terminal in Cebu city.

I used it back in mid 2011...I beleive it was called MidseaExpress...I purchased oneways from Cebu to Bantayan with first time flying lady friend..Since we were the only 2 passengers they put us in a local flight school Cessna 182 with student pilot and instructor..The flight went well 45 mins..The runway in Bantayan is 1/4 paved and the rest gravel..make sure you line up someone to pick you up also....

driftR

i would not bother, loads of drunks, bad food, loud music, polluted beaches, only girls are after money, no beer besides pilsen & light, food is terriible, weather can be terrible. go to bohol ;) the bus ride is a butt killer then you have to wait for the slow uncomfortable ferry for another hour after enduing the 4 hour bus trip with loud honking bus horns and cramped conditions. many other places to go for lot less trouble and offering much more.

Davaoeno

i would not bother, loads of drunks, bad food, loud music, polluted beaches, only girls are after money, no beer besides pilsen & light, food is terriible, weather can be terrible. go to bohol ;) the bus ride is a butt killer then you have to wait for the slow uncomfortable ferry for another hour after enduing the 4 hour bus trip with loud honking bus horns and cramped conditions. many other places to go for lot less trouble and offering much more.

but other than the things you mention did you have a good time ??

• Like 1

toshi

il have my own car, so no bus, and can leave when i want...