Internet Access - Santa Fe, Bantayan Island

Can any tell me what ISP's are available in Santa Fe. I will be moving there soon and need reasonable speed (> 2 Mbps) and reliability. I does not matter whether it wireless or wired. For the most part cost, up to around 5000 PHP per month, is irrelevant.

Thanks

Spike

No I can't, but it was reliable and fast for the RP - probably about half what you are looking for.

udonthani

at one time about four or five years ago people on Bantayan said Globe had a clear advantage against Smart and Smart was next to useless but that has now changed, we used a 50 peso a day Smart Bro in February on there with no problem at all.

I have just upgrade to 2 Mbps by GLOBELINES...we are located Sta.Fe-Bantayan Isl. 1299peso/month

ellenbrook2001

please do not dream about speed PHILIPPINES are the worst on the planet for Internet speed very hard too found +3 mbps hes a joke PLTD have the monopoly if you are one the first too be connected fine but the soon they hook more people in trouble start i have them many times for 2 years the connection cut all the time they reply no problems sir we monitoring your line what a fat joke for the same speed was paying half the price in AUSTRALIA.