A printer for iPad…

miles-high

Could anyone please recommend the best printer, inkjet or laser, for connecting to my new iPads? Apparently Apple does not sell any printers... as a Windows person, I have no idea how to connect these things together.... a printer as nice looking as the iPad preferred… thank you as always for your advice...

:yahoo:

USMC-Retired

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4356

That site will take you to compatiable printers for you Ipad. You use an app called airprint. That will allow you to print to those devices.

Edited by Norseman
musicman666

I just bought an Hp k510 from hp ayala .. I'm not sure if it would work without the wireless router.... But I can print from the iPad thought the router ..wireless!

miles-high

For some unknow reason :yahoo:, I have been using an AirPort Express for my Windows application... Would this change anything in my printer selection?