Torrent and smart bro

Smart seams to know when I am trying to download something via utorrent, and limits my DL speed.

Any way around this ?

Alfred E. Neuman

And I thought the service was just too slow for videos...

enoonmai

Smart seams to know when I am trying to download something via utorrent, and limits my DL speed.

Any way around this ?

Search "Glasnost test" and see if they are throttling you.

Search "Glasnost test" and see if they are throttling you.

Are certain ports blocked for all traffic?

1 out of 3 BitTorrent transfers on port 6881 failed to upload any data. It seems like your ISP hinders you from uploading BitTorrent traffic on port 6881 to our test server.

1 out of 3 control flow transfers on port 6881 failed to upload any data. It seems like your ISP hinders you from uploading control flow traffic on port 6881 to our test server.

1 out of 3 BitTorrent transfers on port 39221 failed to upload any data. It seems like your ISP hinders you from uploading BitTorrent traffic on port 39221 to our test server.

1 out of 3 BitTorrent transfers on port 6881 failed to download any data. It seems like your ISP hinders you from downloading BitTorrent traffic on port 6881 to our test server.

1 out of 3 control flow transfers on port 6881 failed to download any data. It seems like your ISP hinders you from downloading control flow traffic on port 6881 to our test server.

1 out of 3 BitTorrent transfers on port 39221 failed to download any data. It seems like your ISP hinders you from downloading BitTorrent traffic on port 39221 to our test server.

Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in /local/var/www/bb/glasnost-analysis2.php on line 605

Notice: Undefined offset: 6 in /local/var/www/bb/glasnost-analysis2.php on line 605

Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in /local/var/www/bb/glasnost-analysis2.php on line 641

Notice: Undefined offset: 6 in /local/var/www/bb/glasnost-analysis2.php on line 641

Is your upload traffic rate limited?

Your ISP appears to rate limit your uploads.

Details:

square.png

Your ISP appears to rate limit your BitTorrent uploads.
In our tests, uploads using control flows achieved up to 892 Kbps while uploads using BitTorrent achieved up to 0 Kbps.

square.png

Your ISP appears to rate limit uploads on port 6881.
In our tests, uploads on port 6881 achieved up to 892 Kbps while uploads on port 39221 achieved up to 1 Kbps.

Is your download traffic rate limited?

Your ISP appears to rate limit your downloads.

However, some of the measurements were affected by noise, which limits Glasnost ability to detect rate limiting.

Details:

square.png

Your ISP appears to allow higher bandwidth for your BitTorrent downloads.
In our tests, downloads using control flows achieved up to 1 Kbps while downloads using BitTorrent achieved up to 7 Kbps.

square.png

Your ISP appears to allow higher bandwidth downloads on port 6881.
In our tests, downloads on port 6881 achieved up to 7 Kbps while downloads on port 39221 achieved up to 0 Kbps.

hmmm

USMC-Retired

Downloading is fine your uploads blow. However with torrents you must have upload speed for downloads to work.