Where to Register Cheap .PH Domain Name?

I would like to register a .ph domain name but the prices seem outrageous, like $40+ per year or $70+ for 2 years?

Paul

You will not find them much cheaper than that. Just go with .com, .org, and .net when and where you can.

OK, seems strange for a country in poverty they have one of the highest priced local domains. I guess I will have to find another .com. .net. info or .org although they are all taken for the keyword I had in mind....

I would like to register a .ph domain name but the prices seem outrageous, like $40+ per year or $70+ for 2 years?

Will 40 bucks really kill you?

lazydays

US$40 a YEAR expensive, the mind boggles, what is the world coming too. :banghead::)

Paul

Will 40 bucks really kill you?

Probably not. But, why should one pay that much, when you can register .com, .net, or .org for a fraction of the price?

• Like 1

yeah you can register a .com etc at Godaddy right now for around $2 - $40 is damn expensive for a domain name for those who know! :banghead:

senseless

There are several countries in the world charging much more than 40$/year. There are a few 3rd world countries with domain prices 100$/year +.

.tv is a good example of that. they hold domains for the popular tv networks and charge 200K+/year for premium domains like abc.tv, nbc.tv, cbs.tv, etc.

.my, .tm, .ki, .ag, .pr, and .uy are all more than 100$/year.

Edited by senseless

yeah I used to go to Moniker and could see all the global prices after searching any word...

Faluango

It's expensive but if you can get a unique domain name then it's actually a very good deal.