Making a DEERS Appointment at US Embassy in Manila

Headshot

Does anybody happen to have the internet address you have to use to make a DEERS appointment at the US Embassy in Manila? I seem to remember that you had to go through some Navy website, but that was a couple of years ago, so my memory may be a little fuzzy.

Paul

LOL. I googled "how to make a DEERS appointment at the US Embassy in Manila" and got this result as number 4 or 5 on the list: Click Here

Your memory is fading, like mine. You replied in the thread. :dance:

Edited by Paul
Headshot

I know I did. I just couldn't find the thread. I guess it needs to be pinned.

Paul

Or Googled :dance::D

Seriously, there were some other results under it, all from the forums. you may wish to look at them as well?

Headshot

It turns out the info is outdated. the new contact info is this:

Hours of Operation:

The 1st and 3rd Wednesday of Every Month from 0800 to 1600 hrs, and by Appointment ONLY. You may make appointments by clicking the link below*: http://appointments.cac.navy.mil/ or call +63 2 301-2493.

• 4 weeks later...

So what do you do at DEERS in Manila if ur a med vet?

Headshot

If you are on DEERS, and you get married or have a child, you can use the above information to get them a dependent ID card and get them enrolled in DEERS. If you are covered by Tricare, then you can then submit claims for them when they get medical services or medications.

• 4 months later...
Headshot

BTW, they don't issue ID cards for your children until they are ten years old

• 10 months later...
sunshine.c

Hello I am new here, what's the meaning of DEERS? Can I get it in US Embassy Manila even without my husband? I'm a Filipino military wife of a US Citizen by the way.

cebubird

Does this also apply to 100% P&T vets who want to get id cards for wife/kid?

Headshot

Hello I am new here, what's the meaning of DEERS? Can I get it in US Embassy Manila even without my husband? I'm a Filipino military wife of a US Citizen by the way.

Do you mean you are the wife of a member of the US military?