New Heatsink

tom_shor

this is the reason i come to this forum. this kind of rock solid down to earth help and advice

I also don't recomend a chair with wheels. :dance:

Cipro

Two Words: Mac. Mini.

My media center here in Cebu. Runs 24/7 in non-aircon environment. Cools fine.

I'm running a little AMD Bobcat based Foxxcon device and Windows 7, it has a tiny cooler but I'm not sure it ever comes on. Total power is supposed to be around 20w full load. Cost under $200.

There is always new gizmo or a gadget to buy, most of the time completely unnecessary. Small desk fan will do the job even more effectively than any liquid cooled turbo super duper thang.

i have liquid cooled now but i'm unhappy with it.. so i'm switching it to this

http://www.newegg.co...N82E16835103099

with an additional fan attached to it to make it push-pull

it'll more than do the job even if i overclock eventually

Good choice. I am using that cooler with just the single fan and it works great.

I have it cooling an AMD Phenom II x4 925 overclocked from 2.8ghz to 3.5ghz.

My motherboad controls the fan speed depending on the cpu temp and the fan is rarely running fast enough to make much noise. I think the only time it has been at full speed is when I was running the Prime95 torture test for hours to test my overclock stability.

• Like 1
  • Admin (Retired)
broden

Good choice. I am using that cooler with just the single fan and it works great.

I have it cooling an AMD Phenom II x4 925 overclocked from 2.8ghz to 3.5ghz.

My motherboad controls the fan speed depending on the cpu temp and the fan is rarely running fast enough to make much noise. I think the only time it has been at full speed is when I was running the Prime95 torture test for hours to test my overclock stability.

Always good to hear from a satisfied customer, thanks for the input.I can't wait to stress test this thing and give those gpu's the run through too