New iPad

I would believe it, you are Apple's targeted audience. Dudes with no life past reading and gadgets. Kind of like nerds on "Big Bang "

LOL ,just kidding.

Absolutely. I am definitely their target audience. Of course that targeted audience is pretty damn large now, as evidenced by the lines to get the iPad or iPhone 4s.

Add to that list of reading and gadgets hot girls and you'd be right :) And the hot girl in question loves gadgets herself.

My kids love BIg Bang Theory and I cringe. Maybe nerds and geeks are making a comeback.

Edited by davewe
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• miles-high

• musicman666

• davewe

• Cuda

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The iPad sits between a MacBook and an iPhone.... It's aimed at a certain market .... It sounds to me like the op should have got a MacBook.   I use the iPad for what it's designed to be ...it's a g

I have no answer for you. I own a blu ray player. I have friends who still do VHS or whatever comes across their cable. I suppose they might say "hey it still plays movies, and they'd be right." But f

have you tried looking here:  

Experienced

My LG 500 with Android 2.2 does that for $120 purchase price...

My 10" China pad at $200 does that...

Tell me why I should spend 3 or 4 times that?

It gets worse Kenny... we BUY THOSE TOO! :):D :D :D

It's called "staying current" with industry trends...

At least that's what I tell my accountant!

Edited by Experienced

Absolutely. I am definitely their target audience. Of course that targeted audience is pretty damn large now, as evidenced by the lines to get the iPad or iPhone 4s.

Add to that list of reading and gadgets hot girls and you'd be right :mellow: And the hot girl in question loves gadgets herself.

My kids love BIg Bang Theory and I cringe. Maybe nerds and geeks are making a comeback.

Nerds and geeks should make a comeback and stay. Much funnier than regular macho stereotypes.

miles-high

After 1 week of use...

Hmmmm… The “Maps” will show my exact location (within about 10 meters, the “Location Service” ON and Wi-Fi ON), am just curious how my Wi-Fi knows my location… When Wi-Fi is OFF, the same software only shows a PLDT location elsewhere in Makati…

Disappointed to know that iPad only pairs with a HID type Bluetooth, not the SPP Bluetooth used by Windows… I guess I have to buy a new HID protocol GPS receiver to use with my mapping software… ;)

mabutiman

Add to that list of reading and gadgets hot girls and you'd be right :biggrin_01: And the hot girl in question loves gadgets herself.

Actually if you perservere with "Big Bang Theory" it does grow on you ...very clever humour !!

Davaoeno

I have not read this thread. My gf has a new ipad [ probably the only one in Davao] and loves it .

it was bought thru a connection in Manila about a week ago

Edited by DAVAOENO

I have not read this thread. My gf has a new ipad [ probably the only one in Davao] and loves it .

it was bought thru a connection in Manila about a week ago

Then she has good taste - at least in gadgets :scratch_head:

• 3 weeks later...
miles-high

I bought a new iPad on Mar 20 and fully charged it on Mar 21. Although I only use it to watch several YouTube music videos and to check my email once in a while, the iPad has been ON ever since... Today being Apr 17 and the battery still shows 29% remaining… Amazing (as compared to my Windows notebooks...) :as-if: