New Computer ~ What Else Do I Need To Get

• Admin (Retired)
broden

Just a suggestion but you might find the Utility from Lalalys Everest Ultimate Edition a useful 'Tool' to monitor CPU Core Voltage, Cooling Fans, and Monitor Temperatures of HDD's, GPU Diode, CPU, and CPU Cores.

thanks i'll be looking in to that for sure

A Microserf wireless Xbox 360 controller and the wireless receiver.

Skyrim.

Trust me.

^_^

i may try that. but i've been use to mouse keyboard since Doom

Go to Steam Settings inside Steam and uncheck "Run on startup"

never even thought to look in the steam settings.. thank ya

How about some eye drops. While you're at the drugstore, pick up a wrist brace to delay carpal tunnel. And, last but not least, a 20 cup coffeemaker and a relief tube to send the used coffee on its way without having to get up from the PC. Hope you enjoy it , a rig like that is a dream here in P.I.

picking up new glasses today or tomorrow. haha.. i use a wrist rest in front of my keyboard .. i just bareback with the mouse though, i'm a risk taker after all.

i don't like coffee but i keep 2 liter bottles of flavored sparkling water with me all the time and a bucket :D

i'll enjoy the comp for sure.. it's a great box just needs the new heatsink and some software tweaks to get it where i want it to be.

You can still get to MSCONFIG the old fashioned way...sort of....Start > msconfig in the Search box.

thanks much. usually i find out stuff by just well you know pressing buttons but till i get the system set right i'm not. i may of eventually done that but now i will for sure.

and once more again thanks Norseman you always have good tips and pointers.

kinda in a rush today so i tried to gather this all together ... thank you anyone else i may of missed

• Admin (Retired)
broden

boo

i agree

i agree

lol, I tried to post a pic, and it failed, so i edited it to the lowest common denominator

This will suffice, I need to get back to all my friends on Star trek universe....

i-love-my-computer-matrix-link-computer-friends-demotivational-poster-1243056751.jpg

Edited by smidsy
  • Like 1