This means WAR!

0.5 mb is tiny nowadays.

Websites(yahoo in particular) assume everybody has decent speeds. As such they are data heavy, and older,slower speeds are just not capable.

Also, 0.5Mb means max of 0.5mb, and with all internet companies this changes based on lots of reasons.

So getting 0.3mb is about right.

I have a 3Mb connection, I would expect around 2-2.5Mb, and sometimes but rarely maybe 2.8, and sometimes, but rarely only 1.5mb

Basically, you need to upgrade, as it will only get worse.

Edited by smidsy

and then what?? they will looked shocked an concerned .... the word sorry will be mumbled several times and then they will have to move on to the next customer because your holding up the que.

You don't know that. Unless you try , that is.

and then what?? they will looked shocked an concerned .... the word sorry will be mumbled several times and then they will have to move on to the next customer because your holding up the que.

Same thing as happens here in the US when I have to deal with Charter Communications. I tell them I am not getting my 3mb and they want me to upgrade to the 6mb plan.